Is Woodley gonna be considered a dominant champ and is RDA gonna have to beat him twice????

Fuck no... he pissed off everyone. They will try to clean him ASAP

There's no way Dana gives Woodley a rematch if he loses the belt. Unless it's in a way that a rematch is just absolutely necessary.

JJ vs Rose the most recent example, I was pissed they gave her an immediate rematch after getting KO'd by Rose in the 1st + tap to strikes + amnesia. But I must admit, sometimes it´s hard not to be biased and have double standards. For example, I was salty when Aldo didn't get his immediate rematch and very happy when Silva got his. But both got brutally KO'd.

But Aldo and Silva were 2 of the most dominant champs we´ve ever seen. How do you compare that kind of dominance of a decade and nearly a decade that Aldo and Silva represented, to let's say WMMA JJ vs Rose? I don´t know. But if JJ squeaks out a "majority split decision" and walks away with the belt, it´s gonna look unfair. But a trilogy right away? It would log jam the division.
I just feel like they´re making it the rule, what should be an exception for cases of extreme dominance like Silva, GSP, Aldo and Jones.

But what´s your opinion guys, is Woodley gonna be considered a dominant champ and RDA is gonna have to beat him twice????
Screen-Shot-2017-01-10-at-5.17.15-PM.png

Thoughts?
Lol good question, actually. I don't think Dana likes Woodley, so I don't see him getting an immediate rematch.

Nope. The winner hopefully gets St Pierre... Woodley should have to fight Covington.

Can you imagine Woodley's indignation if that happened? Our ears would bleed from his whining.
Thankfully i dont bother to watch his interviews even though i enjoy most of his fights but he has started to play it so safe that its hard to get excited for a fight of his, thats why i like the RDA fight RDA will pressure and i still believe he will lose but if RDA puts on the pressure Woodley cant chill to a Decision.

I don't think so, unless it's a really good fight they're not(and shouldn't)give Woodley a rematch

RDA is going to beat the shit out of Woodlol so bad. Size may be a factor, but RDA has the striking, the ground game and the cardio for days. RDA by decision. 49-46.

RDA is gonna beat Woodley so bad that T-Woods friends will start saying he looked like Anthony Pettis.

If Woodley loses the belt and doesn't get a rematch, the UFC is racist, the fans are racists and who ever beat him is racist.

Back