Opinion Is Ukraine vs Russia like Mayweather vs McGregor ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
In the sense that Russia has much more forces and weapons , so, could that be related to ,
"Floyd Mayweather: 'I Carried' Conor McGregor to Make Fight 'Look Good for Y'all'"
Is Russia also doing something similar with Ukraine, carrying Ukraine until decision to full charge ?

Palestine trying to ward off their invaders is like Brock v Ronda.

I think it's more like Sam Stout vs Spencer Fisher.

FM83NgZWYAYx6hG.jpg

In the sense that Russia has much more forces and weapons , so, could that be related to ,
"Floyd Mayweather: 'I Carried' Conor McGregor to Make Fight 'Look Good for Y'all'"
Is Russia also doing something similar with Ukraine, carrying Ukraine until decision to full charge ?
Russian fanboy.
Russia and Ukraine both already had lost this war regardless from outcome.
Russia is China's vassal and lapdog for India and Iran etc....

So no one will care.
West had sold Ukr to Russia long ago and Russia just can't manage to handle gift.

Small war laboratorium.
For Chinesse vassal in Russia ....

Nothing wrong comrade.

Palestine trying to ward off their invaders is like Brock v Ronda.
Would make more sense if Ronda stabbed Brock in the back before the fight tho.
I don't think a purple pillow will hide the damage in this one.

A near perfect analogy.

“I can defeat any man under the right circumstances”

*punches Brock*

*Brock retaliates*
What's worse?
Believing such nonsense or that there really are people all over the net, paid to create hatred with each post?

If you tried honesty, it would be more like Brock came to Ronda's and stole her house, she refused to leave, so Brock locked her in a cage. Ronda has now watched her children, their children, their children, and possibly their children locked in the same often violent struggle that she had experienced herself as a young child.

Pretty horrifying if you give yourself a chance to think about it.

What's worse?
Believing such nonsense or that there really are people all over the net, paid to create hatred with each post?

If you tried honesty, it would be more like Brock came to Ronda's and stole her house, she refused to leave, so Brock locked her in a cage. Ronda has now watched her children, their children, their children, and possibly their children locked in the same often violent struggle that she had experienced herself as a young child.

<BidenShutIt>

What's worse?

Well you can try going to door to door to rape and murder women and children, and killing people at concerts, then go to court and say "bro, my house is too small" as your defense, and let us know how that goes.

What's worse?

You made the analogy

You made the analogy
Have you thought about it, Rob?

I mean foe shits and giggles which all this might be for you, let us assume that you live somewhere nice, peacefully with all of your neighbors and all of your roots go back a long time. Now, after this lasting peace, these 'strange' people who don't look like you or speak like you or act like you, come to your land.

At first, y'alls like OK, whatever, weird, but they seem nice enough.

And within maybe 20 years, after more of those people had come, terror attacks begin on your people. And on all of your people.

and this is when it hits you. They were there for one purpose. That purpose was to exterminate or remove every last breathing soul.

The Muslims, Christians and Jews that lived peacefully for centuries experienced this first hand. In Palestine and in all the surrounding nations. The European psychopaths started blowing up everything. It didn't matter your religion. Terrorism in that region began with these fools -- and they did it and still it do today, in the name of the Jewish people -- and when the next Hitler or whatever comes along, you will know why.

Please, if nothing else, read the stuff from our rabbis on why israel is so dangerous for the Jewish people. You seem to have a soft spot there, if anywhere.

Have you thought about it, Rob?

I mean foe shits and giggles which all this might be for you, let us assume that you live somewhere nice, peacefully with all of your neighbors and all of your roots go back a long time. Now, after this lasting peace, these 'strange' people who don't look like you or speak like you or act like you, come to your land.

At first, y'alls like OK, whatever, weird, but they seem nice enough.

And within maybe 20 years, after more of those people had come, terror attacks begin on your people. And on all of your people.

and this is when it hits you. They were there for one purpose. That purpose was to exterminate or remove every last breathing soul.

The Muslims, Christians and Jews that lived peacefully for centuries experienced this first hand. In Palestine and in all the surrounding nations. The European psychopaths started blowing up everything.

Funny.
Ofc Europeans were crazy in middle era.

While 1900-1947 was normal stuff for this region.

When " European psychopaths " had remowed their ar ses from Palestine and Lebanon then since 1948 th big fun in these areas had started.

I agree that European psychopaths should completely piss off and cease to provide humanitarian aid and financial assistance funding.

Back