Is UFC Unfiltered the worst MMA podcast?

UFC Unfiltered gets hits and listens, but it's not very good.

My favorite is the Co-Main Event.

I love it, better than most of the sherdog stuff

I disagree with some of their takes (DJ) but other than that I like it

UFC Unfiltered gets hits and listens, but it's not very good.

My favorite is the Co-Main Event.

Yes sir. Love me some Co-Main. Also Heavy Hands, for in-depth, unbiased, technical breakdown of MMA.

Jim Norton started a gofundme to make a cartoon then raised $60,000 from his fans and didn't make the cartoon, he's a cunt.

I wanted to put "that's fooking illegal gif" but it disappeared :(

I love Serra

I love podcasts

Mix them together and...
it tastes like dog shit

Far too 'PC' for my liking, feels like a propaganda machine to me
Fuck em

Best podcast award goes to
'Half the battle'

If you're not subscribed DO IT

Matt Serra is a personal friend of Dana White.

The only times I've heard the podcast, is when Dana White used it as a platform to attack and slander other fighters and members of the media, with Matt to back him up without question or challenge.

That's all that podcast exists for.

You're so full of shit.

Ariel is better for news and being a rat. Unfiltered is the most enjoyable podcast to listen to. Matt actually knows what he's talking about. Matt and Jim are hilarious together. When Jim is gone Matt will bring a friend like Longo or Renzo. Even brought on Dhanaher. It's a great podcast.

Shertards honestly are so fucking insecure and stupid sometimes. "Durrrr I know more than Jim, and fucking DANA goes on!!!!" Fuck off, all of you.

Only if you don't consider rogan's a mma podcast
It's not. And I actually find his pretty interesting. He gets a lot of well-respected and relevant guests to come on and speak with him. If you're expecting him to be a subject expert on any field, he's not your guy, but he's pretty damn knowledgeable about a lot of different subjects. I like some episodes and don't bother with others depending on what it's about and who's on.

Fighter & the kid is worse. Anything with Breen, Cofield, or Clifford is absolute trash as well.
Fighter and the Kid isn't really an MMA podcast. They barely talk about fighting. Brendan Shaub has a separate podcast, big brown breakdown (which i kind of like) for talking about MMA.

I love it. I listen to every episode. It's all mma, and that's what I'm looking for. Both guys are funny- not just Jim, although he's a top-shelf comedian- so I laugh often. Also, their interviews are actually pretty good.

I also enjoy Anik and Florian

<31>

You're so full of shit.

Ariel is better for news and being a rat. Unfiltered is the most enjoyable podcast to listen to. Matt actually knows what he's talking about. Matt and Jim are hilarious together. When Jim is gone Matt will bring a friend like Longo or Renzo. Even brought on Dhanaher. It's a great podcast.

Shertards honestly are so fucking insecure and stupid sometimes. "Durrrr I know more than Jim, and fucking DANA goes on!!!!" Fuck off, all of you.
Matt loves bjj so much. That's one of my favorite aspects of that podcast: when Matt talks about a nice kimura he saw in a fight.

mma related podcasts suck....so this is no news.

Sherdog logic is it's popular so it's uncool and no good. Everyone tries so hard to be a hipster these days. It's just easy listening that's made for a more broad audience and not just the "hardcore" fans. It's not bad at all.

i actually like the podcast. its light hearted and not too serious. when they have fighters on and matt chats with them, they have a different kind of connection than when theyre chatting with a non-fighter radio host.

i find myself fast forwarding through the mma hour all the time to the timepoints where they have a good guest on. its just too boring even as background noise

i actually like the podcast. its light hearted and not too serious. when they have fighters on and matt chats with them, they have a different kind of connection than when theyre chatting with a non-fighter radio host.

i find myself fast forwarding through the mma hour all the time to the timepoints where they have a good guest on. its just too boring even as background noise

I agree
Of course it takes the UFC side of things ... it is produced by them, but it is not complete shilling.
Ariel IMO has as much (or more) of an agenda on the MMA Hour

Like you it is about the guest for me

They have high profile guests but a lot of them are boring and the podcast has no edge to it. It is decent but I rarely listen.

MMA Junkie is my personal fav.
Sean, Funky and The Baddest Man is good (Jerry Millen episodes are gold) and Submission Radio is good too.

Serra is great

Norton is ok

You want a bad podcast check out Martin Damien or Submission Radio

The Five Rounds Podcast, The MMA Hour, and Submission Radio are pretty good. Luke Thomas and The Fighter and the Kid are alright.

UFC Unfiltered can't be very critical of the UFC frankly and that limits a lot of what they could and ought to be talking about.

I only listen to UFC Unfiltered when Dana's on. I can only take Serra in very small doses.

Back