Is Tyrone Woodley the Least Exciting Fighter in the WWs Top 16?

Is Tyrone Woodley the Least Exciting Fighter?

• Total voters
Blame Wonderboy for some of those. Dude was shook from that power

Anyone that voted no clearly hasn't seen his last 3 fights...

The guy is an embarassment.

The highlights of his UFC career are knocking out Lawler and injuring Condits leg....

Kind of reminds me of Bisping. Gets one big KO in his career to win the belt but literally no other significant moments...
Koscheck?
DHK?
Hieron?

The DHK one permanently ruined DHK's career. DHK had a nice win streak he was spectacularly KO'ing people and talked about as a dark horse title contender. I thought DHK could out grapple Woodley but instead he attempted a spinning backfist and Woodley made him kiss his fist. DHK's has yet to recovery professionally from that.

Try harder dude...
And probably yes, TS. I just re-watched Woodley/Thompson tonight and it's all Wonderboy making it a decent fight. That's why the 2nd one sucked, because Thompson respected Woodley too much at that point and Woodley sux by default

Every fight I've seen from him before the last were zzz. And he was on the worst season of TUF

Koscheck?
DHK?
Hieron?

Koscheck? Seriously? He had lost two in a row prior to his fight with Woodley and lost 3 more in a row after that. He was long done before that fight.

Hieron is a solid journeyman fighter but again he had lost 2 of his last 3 prior to losing to Woodley and was nowhere near the top 10 when they fought. (He has never been top 10 in any of his UFC tenures)

Dhk is another solid journeyman fighter but he's not top 10 and hasn't had anything close to a top 10 win in over 6 years.

Find some credible guys he beat mate....

Koscheck? Seriously? He had lost two in a row prior to his fight with Woodley and lost 3 more in a row after that. He was long done before that fight.

Hieron is a solid journeyman fighter but again he had lost 2 of his last 3 prior to losing to Woodley and was nowhere near the top 10 when they fought. (He has never been top 10 in any of his UFC tenures)

Dhk is another solid journeyman fighter but he's not top 10 and hasn't had anything close to a top 10 win in over 6 years.

Find some credible guys he beat mate....
Credible guys he beat?

He fought Shields, koscheck (you can't judge him in hindsight. At that time he was still looked at as a serious fighter.), Condit, Rory, DHK, Gastelum, Lawler, WB twice, Maia in that order.

The guy has fought nothing short of good if not great fighters.

On of my favorite highlight reel clips is Marquart going tekken on him so maybe I can't list him and most boring of all time. That was fun to watch.

And Rory owning him too.

Colby, Maia, Magny and Kim are more boring to me. Woodley has the KO power that those don't have.

Colby gives him a run, but yeah, Ty-snore is the least exciting champ atm.

least exiting champ that actually fights contenders, because duckers mctap and bisping don't defend at all or handpick oponents.
woodley has to be above them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back