Is Tom Lawlor still in the UFC?

Limit Smasher

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Anyone know what's up with this guy?

Really enjoyed his fights but he fights like once every two years. He got robbed against Corey Anderson in his last fight two years ago and hasn't been seen since. His last win, a KO against Weidmans buddy was slick.

200w.gif

giphy.gif

He is still serving his USADA suspension & still under contract
UFC is letting him pro-wrestle for money though & he is doing pretty decent on the indy scene

He is still serving his USADA suspension & still under contract
UFC is letting him pro-wrestle for money though & he is doing pretty decent on the indy scene
Cool Frankie! Thanks for the update!

Shit, I completely missed that he got popped by USADA. That's unfortunate.

Surprisingly the guy is still only 34, so hopefully he comes back. To the guy who said he's mediocre, yeah you're pretty spot on, but he's always been entertaining to watch win or lose.

This made me a fan for life.

You got it
He actually wrestled Matt Riddle recently

That looks so silly.

But I'm a big Lawlor fan, even bought his Lawlormania shirt.

Hopefully he can come back and get a few more wins.

That was a great season.
Great season... Awesome cast and coaches, Junie, that dude Roli Delgado tgat most of sherdog could KO, Vinny M stabbing Big Nog in the back, pissing in each other's food...

It was awesome.

Shit, I completely missed that he got popped by USADA. That's unfortunate.

Surprisingly the guy is still only 34, so hopefully he comes back. To the guy who said he's mediocre, yeah you're pretty spot on, but he's always been entertaining to watch win or lose.
Less so since Reebok, but that's on the UFC, not him. But like Frankie said, he's still technically in the UFC, and still in the testing pool with USADA so that clock on his suspension keeps ticking.

Less so since Reebok, but that's on the UFC, not him. But like Frankie said, he's still technically in the UFC, and still in the testing pool with USADA so that clock on his suspension keeps ticking.

He still claims 100% innocence
He did say something funny about UFC letting him do pro-wrestling
When he was asked if WME signed off on it, he said "I don't think they even know who I am" lol

I'm guessing since DW seemed to like him, that he allows it & didn't alert anybody at WME

He’s doing pro wrestling and he’s quite good at it.

He’s got all the skills Matt Riddle has without the drug habits.

He still claims 100% innocence
He did say something funny about UFC letting him do pro-wrestling
When he was asked if WME signed off on it, he said "I don't think they even know who I am" lol

I'm guessing since DW seemed to like him, that he allows it & didn't alert anybody at WME
Yea, it's weird. One problem is he claimed a while before he failed that he didn't take any supplements, so it makes that excuse a lot less convincing.

Back