Is Tito Ortiz too big for Chael Sonnen?

sgtpepper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I watched both of their final media workouts and Tito Ortiz looks gigantic, he looks like a big thumb that decided to go do intense weightlifting.

Anyway, I noticed that he looked a lot bigger than Chael and also considering Chael use to fight at middleweight...

Sonnen is quite a big boy himself. He fought at LHW before so I don't think size will play a big matter in this fight.

But wrong forum mate.

See for yourself TS

giphy.gif

Chael Patrick Sonnen is the man of the hour
Too sweet to be sour
What you see is what you get
And what you don't is better yet

Tito "Let me tell you what you're thinking right now" Orteez is a dead man walking.

I think he can handle it, dude's a champ and powerful from the bottom

I think Tito will probably smash him. Last time he fought a middleweight he finished him in the first round.

Your white knighting of Tito here is misplaced - he can't read.

Yup.
But he can run a billion dollar company and has posted nude selfies that show he's much more of a man than you will ever be.

So cry me a river of hate and jealousy you TUF noob

A prime Tito beats a prime Sonnen every single time. It's not even close.

But nowadays who the fuck knows. His back could be all fucked up, his skull cracked...

They are both very much over the hill so the healthier man will win :)

Yup.
But he can run a billion dollar company and has posted nude selfies that show he's much more of a man than you will ever be.

So cry me a river of hate and jealousy you TUF noob

But could he read about it?

I wouldn't for one second be surprised if Tito out muscles Chael and plants him on his ass, Chael isn't a very big LHW especially compared to Tito.

Well, Tito wasn't too big for Chael when they wrestle...

I know I know, it was ages ago... still

Back