Is Till the new mcgregor?

WildBoyDan

We are here for a good time not a long time.
@Green
Reaction score
If perry comes through his next fight and fights Till.

If Till then destroys him in a similar way he did to cowboy, i could see Dana giving him a shot at Woodley. He could claim the WW title, then step up and take the MW Title (he looks like a big guy for WW.

We could be seeing the next big star in ufc.

It feels like ufc could be about to turn a corner.. with some good up and coming fighters especially gaethje and Till.

We will soon see the end of platinum Nation. If Till can do that to Cowboy I'd be suprised to see perry last a round.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
<36><{cruzshake}>

giphy.gif

Just watched this fight now.

Why do these guys take so much pride in being the biggest fighter in the division?

If you think you're the best fighter in the world, fight people your own fucking size.

So tired of these fucking extreme weight cutters. Fuck him.

Dumbass proudly says he's a LHW fighting WWs.

No. He is not a fake posser that only talks about money and doesnt respect anything but himself.

If perry comes through his next fight and fights Till.

If Till then destroys him in a similar way he did to cowboy, i could see Dana giving him a shot at Woodley. He could claim the WW title, then step up and take the MW Title (he looks like a big guy for WW.

We could be seeing the next big star in ufc.

It feels like ufc could be about to turn a corner.. with some good up and coming fighters especially gaethje and Till.

We will soon see the end of platinum Nation. If Till can do that to Cowboy I'd be suprised to see perry last a round.
Let’s hope not. We want fighters who actually will fight.

Do you think Till can KO Mayweather?

Why do these guys take so much pride in being the biggest fighter in the division?

If you think you're the best fighter in the world, fight people your own fucking size.

Next you're gonna be asking for wrestlers to stand and trade, or strikers to grapple or for heavens sake guys to fight clean!!!

He made the weight deal with it..

<LatsRickStory>

Next you're gonna be asking for wrestlers to stand and trade, or strikers to grapple or for heavens sake guys to fight clean!!!
Not asking for any of that.

Just seems odd a fighter would get on the mic and basically proclaim "I beat up a guy much smaller than me. I'm a giant pussy!"

What exactly goes through your head when fighters boast about getting into the smallest weight class they can possibly manage? Am I supposed to be impressed he "made weight"?

He would look pretty small next to Rockhold.

He would look pretty small next to Rockhold.
I don't know. Rockhold fights at MW. Till himself stated he is a LHW. Those are his own words.

I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel when a fighter says he's fighting the smallest guys he can get away with. It certainly doesn't make me respect or admire him.

He made the weight deal with it..

<LatsRickStory>
Made the weight easily, was drinking a coke the day before weigh ins

I was thinking he's the new Brit Star, the replacement for Bisping, he's gonna be great, I don't know how he makes 170 though

I don't know. Rockhold fights at MW. Till himself stated he is a LHW. Those are his own words.

I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel when a fighter says he's fighting the smallest guys he can get away with. It certainly doesn't make me respect or admire him.
Till is exaggerating. He's a huge WW, but he would be an average sized MW at best, and a grossly undersized LHW.

Definitely there's nothing admirable about extreme weight cutting however.

Till is already trying to talk his way out of the Perry fight. He saw him in person and got the fear

Back