Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Holy shiiiett

AggressiveColossalFlyingfish.gif

Fockin Hyyype..

If not, what is?? Try and raise me.

I saw Death Grips at the Roundhouse, London in October last year. It was fucking mental

turnt? what do you mean by that?

well, i'll take a stab at it, anyway lol. let me know if this fits:

I think it's the opposite of this, whatever that is. When you figure it out, don't bother telling me.

lol, what the fuck did i just watch? have to admit, that he music wasn't too bad. the video was, uh...interesting. don't think the video i posted was what the thread was looking for haha.

Holy shiiiett

AggressiveColossalFlyingfish.gif

Fockin Hyyype..

If not, what is?? Try and raise me.

That's considered music? That's not music, that sounds like a crackhead rambling. What type of "music" is that even considered? There's no rhythm. It doesn't sync up with the "instrumental" part.
I'd expect to hear that at a high school party in Palo Alto.
tenor.gif

That's considered music? That's not music, that sounds like a crackhead rambling. What type of "music" is that even considered? There's no rhythm. It doesn't sync up with the "instrumental" part.
I'd expect to hear that at a high school party in Palo Alto.
tenor.gif

Wow , so edgy. Its lit AF dude. Sorry you got no testosterone and are a cuck omega who listens to shitty trap.

You're weak no respek, no chance wick wick cease amd desist when I chant.

Wow , so edgy. Its lit AF dude. Sorry you got no testosterone and are a cuck omega who listens to shitty trap.

You're weak no respek, no chance wick wick cease amd desist when I chant.

giphy.gif

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Seriously, it was either here or the HipHop thread.

At :38, you can see her remember that the crowd "was not overly enthusiastic" when she asked the audience if they wanted to hear a swing song on bag pipes.

#fuckyall

Death Grips is garbage

Now this is quality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back