Is this the greatest most fitting walk out song ever?

That re-enforces my belief that Sherdog is full of 12-year olds

Their fanbase is other musicians. They are more complex and musically able than any of your favorite bands. Harsh and not fun for anyone who is used to safe pop formula, but definitely respected amongst the music community.

I can't find a video, but Brian Bowles came out to Johnny Cash when he fought and beat Miguel Torres, and it was fucking awesome - the song and the fight.

Shogun Rua, with Armin van Buuren - Sail:

Luke Rockhold trolling Machida with the Karate Kid song was also good.

"good wrestling base"

"prefers to keep it standing"

That's not that weird there are dozens and dozens of fighters that neglect their biggest tool(weestling) to stand and bang. Tons of those guys.

Koscheck
Justin Gaethje.

Gaethje is a ridiculously good wrestler but his soul tells him to bang until someone can't bang any more...

If you're talking about fitting, mickey gall walking out to hey mickey was a good one. Corny af but good nonetheless. I know i laughed.

If you're talking about fitting, mickey gall walking out to hey mickey was a good one. Corny af but good nonetheless. I know i laughed.

The Chris - won’t back down (after losing the title badly) great walkout song imo

Their fanbase is other musicians. They are more complex and musically able than any of your favorite bands. Harsh and not fun for anyone who is used to safe pop formula, but definitely respected amongst the music community.

Now you know why it's so tempting for bands to sell out...anything not in 4/4 makes most people have a panic attack and reflexively lash out.

The Chris - won’t back down (after losing the title badly) great walkout song imo
True, i've always liked like chris walkout. He has used that song since his debut iirc, even before he lost.

Now you know why it's so tempting for bands to sell out...anything not in 4/4 makes most people have a panic attack and reflexively lash out.
Well said, brother. If you haven’t heard it yet, here is Bill Burr on his experience seeing Meshuggah live:

This is the most fitting, especially given the recent recovery from that brutal accident.

nintchdbpict000265752662.jpg

Whenever I hear that Katy Perry song, I immediately think about Miesha Tate. Roar?
Pretty booby song, so it might be fitting.

Thanks, I had never heard that. I do know that Burr is a drummer, but did not realize that he is so young (12).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back