Is this that Vegan Sherdogger?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"Word on the street is you thinking bout going vegan brother, but you can't be vegan if you keep wearing that fur!"

That was some low energy protesting.

Perhaps they should eat some meat.

1017 Brick Squad Gucci?

giphy.gif

I'm actually not sure. I recall their ears being up from what I've seen, but this would be an unusual looking sheep, I suppose. Idunno.

yeah rhe ears are down could be a sheep

Because meat gives you energy, right?

Because a breakdown in protein synthesis caused by a chronic lack of complete protein in the diet leads to anemia, fatigue, and muscle loss. And then there are the deficiencies of vit A, iron, and B 12 commonly seen in strict vegan diets.

What if the fur came from an animal that died of old age? Wouldn’t using it for clothing be better than letting it rot away & get infested with maggots?

Because a breakdown in protein synthesis caused by a chronic lack of complete protein in the diet leads to anemia, fatigue, and muscle loss. And then there are the deficiencies of vit A, iron, and B 12 commonly seen in strict vegan diets.

I'm a strict vegan and all my checkups are fine.

Perhaps bad vegan diets (chips and soda) can cause these symptoms, but not a good one. Junk food is junk food.

I'm a strict vegan and all my checkups are fine.

Perhaps bad vegan diets (chips and soda) can cause these symptoms, but not a good one. Junk food is junk food.

It's not impossible to do it right, but it's extremely common that people do it wrong. And the common ways of doing it wrong leads to the above. If someone is actually getting complete vegetarian proteins through food combining that's great.

The worst in my experience are raw vegans. They don't eat any legumes at all because those need to be cooked which is magically morally wrong to them, and they don't eat any meat/eggs/fish. So the end result is that they are nowhere near complete protein.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back