Is this Rockhold's girlfriend?

This isn't the chick with the booty from the overhead shot. Ban TS

Saggy tits.

EnKFtzg.jpg

She's a casual, would not bang

She's attractive. But I'd rather be with Gina Carano. Or one of the pride ring girls instead.

Look at that belly :eek: Luke seems to have a thing for fatties :) /notjudging

Look at that belly :eek: Luke seems to have a thing for fatties :) /notjudging

That is what you call having a belly LOL. What does your stomach look like? And I can’t stand girls with ripped abs that also have stick figures for arms and an ass that won’t jiggle..

So on one of his recent Instagram stories (which is now gone), he uploaded a video of himself getting very touchy with this girl.

The only girl Luke has dated publicly is Demi, and Luke basically admitted that it ended because he liked being single and swimming in p***y, but maybe times are changing for the best looking male homo sapien in history. He even tagged her in the story, which lets me know that it's more than just a random fling.

A legit 11/10 if I've ever seen one...….good job Luke

Ah good ol sherdog, where the average woman becomes a supermodel.

I’m thoroughly convinced 90% of sherdog users are super uggos. The way some of you breakdown women is insane.

I’m thoroughly convinced 90% of sherdog users are super uggos. The way some of you breakdown women is insane.
85 percent of ALL internet forums/reddit/4chan users are uggos, 5 percent are hot normies and the last 10 percent are autistic hotties

Beta cuck virgin detected. NEXT.

Take 'babes' like the ufc ring girls to a high end fashion show. You literally will forget they are there and spend all your time dribbling at the models. They are other worldly.

<{nope}> :eek::eek::eek: detected

That is what you call having a belly LOL. What does your stomach look like? And I can’t stand girls with ripped abs that also have stick figures for arms and an ass that won’t jiggle..

I'm not judging, bud. Big girls need love too :)

Didnt he post a pic with some chick on a beach with a fat ass and cellulite recently?

So on one of his recent Instagram stories (which is now gone), he uploaded a video of himself getting very touchy with this girl.

The only girl Luke has dated publicly is Demi, and Luke basically admitted that it ended because he liked being single and swimming in p***y, but maybe times are changing for the best looking male homo sapien in history. He even tagged her in the story, which lets me know that it's more than just a random fling.

Being touchy feely doesn't equate to girlfriend. I didn't see the video myself. What were they doing? I am sure hangs with girls all day long.

When did he say they broke up because he liked being single?

Back