is this NRA ad too over the top?

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Or just right?

I can't help but think that this IS the most ruthless attack on a president in American history. Except for Lincoln. And Kennedy. And the president who was shot at a train station and then wheeled onto the White House lawn because doctors of the day were trying to keep him alive with whiskey and egg enemas, but the resulting flatulence was so bad that they couldn't keep him indoors.

Anyone who still defends the NRA as "just an interest group" can suck my cock.

The level of hypocrisy by the right wing has eclipsed what I thought was humanly possible 1000x over. They more viciously attacked a supremely qualified, respectable, and effective president with zero major scandals, and now they've elected the single dumbest, most uninformed, most unprofessional, and most corrupt candidate in the country's history and are sore that he isn't being well-received.

Definitely overly dramatic. Just the kind of victim attitude I expect from the right these days. Not surprising.

Or just right?

I can't help but think that this IS the most ruthless attack on a president in American history. Except for Lincoln. And Kennedy. And the president who was shot at a train station and then wheeled onto the White House lawn because doctors of the day were trying to keep him alive with whiskey and egg enemas, but the resulting flatulence was so bad that they couldn't keep him indoors.

No, not even close.
Those cans were merely murdered.

Poor Trump is being asked to recognize that our country's firearms laws might be out of date.

NRA is one of the best civil rights org in the US.

This ad is over the top.

Anyone who still defends the NRA as "just an interest group" can suck my cock.

The level of hypocrisy by the right wing has eclipsed what I thought was humanly possible 1000x over. They more viciously attacked a supremely qualified, respectable, and effective president with zero major scandals, and now they've elected the single dumbest, most uninformed, most unprofessional, and most corrupt candidate in the country's history and are sore that he isn't being well-received.

The NRA are far right zealots.

It is important, and maybe even necessary, to have an organization that defends the 2nd Amendment. But the NRA went off the rails years ago. They turned the propaganda up to 10, to the point that it is actually comical. That ad sounds like an SNL sketch.

No, not even close.
Those cans were merely murdered.

Poor Trump is being asked to recognize that our country's firearms laws might be out of date.

It's strange that the NRA are tied to Trump at the hip, but he was the one who mentioned "take their gun and have due process later".

The NRA is a pretty powerful organization if they can afford hot chicks with big tittles

Ever notice all her recent ads refer this evil entity they only refer to as, "They"? Lol.

It's strange that the NRA are tied to Trump at the hip, but he was the one who mentioned "take their gun and have due process later".
I would love to hear the recording of that late night meeting between Trump and the NRA that changed his position after Stoneman Douglas.

Ever notice all her recent ads refer this evil entity they only refer to as, "They"? Lol.
They can't admit that the GOP, who the NRA funnels cash to, control all branches of government.

Conservatives NEED a boogeyman. They play off the irrational fears o the lowest common denominator of America.

omg.. it's going to happen...

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR II !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They more viciously attacked a supremely qualified, respectable, and effective president with zero major scandals, and now they've elected the single dumbest, most uninformed, most unprofessional, and most corrupt candidate in the country's history and are sore that he isn't being well-received.

Still beat Hilary tho

Back