Is this card worth $90

Well right now, ESPN is paying them for 500k ppvs regardless of how it sells. ESPN is who is raising the prices, likely to make up for losses. As long as this deal exists, the ppv model will continue and probably just continue to climb.

I hope they take a bath on this card and eventually drop UFC, causing TKO to divest and go out of business in the process. Then we will finally be rid of the evil and dirty Hollywood influences.

Nah but none are. I'd pay 20 and I'd proudly buy 5 a year. Back in the day I paid 50 for like 15 cards in a row. Havnt bought one in 15 years probably.

I came close like 5 years ago then realized I needed espn plus.

After 300, I doubt anyone will be buying UFC cards, people are just going to be picky with
The events they purchased.

>ufc athletes should get paid more
>im not going to pay for this card

pick one

Which fighters are getting PPV points here?

Pantoja is the only top 5 fighter on the entire card.

Even Erceg is ranked 10.

There are no fighters ranked in top 9.
*besides Pantoja, C

Anthony Smith is the 2nd highest ranked fighter on the card, and he has 19 losses.

LMAO when you put it this way...

This card isn't worth $20

These PPVs are worth it in my opinion. The problem with the perceived value is wage issues. McDonald’s is basically 20 bucks.

LMAO when you put it this way...

This card isn't worth $20

$11

Honestly.
I'd pay eleven dollars for this card.

I think that's a fair price. For a PPV with ONE top 9 fighter on the entire main card.

This card is totally worth free 99. It really should have been a free ESPN card. But I think they’re obligated to make title fights PPV.

This card is totally worth free 99. It really should have been a free ESPN card. But I think they’re obligated to make title fights PPV.

Pantoja is gonna owe money on the championship PPV sales bonus.

$45 was the sweet spot (probably because that's what they were when I got into MMA). But honestly, with the card quality these days I don't even think it's worth it anymore.

>ufc athletes should get paid more
>im not going to pay for this card

pick one
Shut up lol

Feel like the organization could charge $50 for PPV and pay the fighters double and still profit heavily.

Back