Is there any Plant Based Protein powder that actually taste decent or is tolerable?

Was about to tag you, haha. I figured you would be a really good resource to answer this question, given that you are a vegan bodybuilder. You beat me to the punch :)
bodybuilder
<Dany07>

more like skinny-fat dude that used to be ripped and who's office job is killing him slowly

bodybuilder
<Dany07>

more like skinny-fat dude that used to be ripped and who's office job is killing him slowly
Haha, welcome to middle age (25 is the new 40) ;) We wake up one day, wonder how the hell we got here, and then realize that all that cool-guy stuff is behind us. I totally get why people have mid-life crises, hahaha. If you haven't already, wait until you and your future wife go to a friend's kid's birthday party. That happened to me, I realized I was old, and all I could say was, "Whoa...."

Haha, welcome to middle age (25 is the new 40) ;) We wake up one day, wonder how the hell we got here, and then realize that all that cool-guy stuff is behind us. I totally get why people have mid-life crises, hahaha. If you haven't already, wait until you and your future wife go to a friend's kid's birthday party. That happened to me, I realized I was old, and all I could say was, "Whoa...."
Man... quitting this job to go to Uni full time in about 2 months. Cannot fucking wait. Gonna catch a little second wind of youth. Lose some weight from not sitting at a desk 40 hours/week. My lower back will recover some. Test spike from being around college girls constantly. No more soul sucking grind.

The last time I bought a plant based vegan protein it smelled like rabbit food and stinked like it too, like mulched grass that got chewed and spit out by a cow, and it didn't mix at all in a shaker, it left gritty sand or dirt like pieces on the bottom so when you downed it you wind up choking or nearly throwing up from the sand like stuff on the bottom of your glass.

This was years ago, so Im guessing maybe they have better stuff on the market.

Any recommendations and please NO SOY proteins. thanks
There's a company "sunwarrior", that makes hemp and pea based protein powders. They aren't great but not horrible

Man... quitting this job to go to Uni full time in about 2 months. Cannot fucking wait. Gonna catch a little second wind of youth. Lose some weight from not sitting at a desk 40 hours/week. My lower back will recover some. Test spike from being around college girls constantly. No more soul sucking grind.
That's awesome man. Good for you. And now, you'll have seen what's on the other side of the curtain, so you'll appreciate university life that much more. Plus, you won't be the typical college slob, so you'll have no problem impressing the crap out of the college girls. Haha, enjoy yourself with all those Boise dimes!

That's awesome man. Good for you. And now, you'll have seen what's on the other side of the curtain, so you'll appreciate university life that much more. Plus, you won't be the typical college slob, so you'll have no problem impressing the crap out of the college girls. Haha, enjoy yourself with all those Boise dimes!

Literally going to be attending the epicentre of boise dimes :D:D:D
<{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}>

im looking forward to finessing these chicks.

lol @ 18-21 year old dudes compared to a guy post 25.
<36>

its not even a competition

Literally going to be attending the epicentre of boise dimes :D:D:D
<{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}><{boisedyme}>

im looking forward to finessing these chicks.

lol @ 18-21 year old dudes compared to a guy post 25.
<36>

its not even a competition
Hold on!!! You mean that this

BRO.jpg

is going to have a hard time competing with this?!

depositphotos_109685040-stock-photo-handsome-man-in-a-blue.jpg

Say it isn't so!

Sums it up pretty well, got on that sharply dressed time a couple years ago
<GinJuice>
Yeah, I used to wear a shirt and suit (no tie, as that tends to look really stuffy) out to bars when I was going into the city to meet girls. Some of my buddies did the whole jeans and t-shirt thing, and they would laugh because they thought the way I dressed was a gimmick. And then they would scratch their heads when I would go home with girls while they left alone. I kept explaining it to them again and again, but they never listened. "How you present yourself is important. If you want to be seen as every other person, do what every other person is doing. And most women all get dressed up as a means of making themselves look better when they go out, so they're basically telling you the styles that they value seeing. Why would you purposefully have the answer in front of you and do something different in hopes of achieving that same result?"

The last time I bought a plant based vegan protein it smelled like rabbit food and stinked like it too, like mulched grass that got chewed and spit out by a cow, and it didn't mix at all in a shaker, it left gritty sand or dirt like pieces on the bottom so when you downed it you wind up choking or nearly throwing up from the sand like stuff on the bottom of your glass.

This was years ago, so Im guessing maybe they have better stuff on the market.

Any recommendations and please NO SOY proteins. thanks

Plant based is for sissies and guys with low test. Do a good whey isolate and Hemp Protein. Crazy amount of micros. You just need a BCAA supplement thereafter.

Plant based is for sissies and guys with low test. Do a good whey isolate and Hemp Protein. Crazy amount of micros. You just need a BCAA supplement thereafter.
meat eaters have lower test than vegans pussy
<bball2>

Yeah, I used to wear a shirt and suit (no tie, as that tends to look really stuffy) out to bars when I was going into the city to meet girls. Some of my buddies did the whole jeans and t-shirt thing, and they would laugh because they thought the way I dressed was a gimmick. And then they would scratch their heads when I would go home with girls while they left alone. I kept explaining it to them again and again, but they never listened. "How you present yourself is important. If you want to be seen as every other person, do what every other person is doing. And most women all get dressed up as a means of making themselves look better when they go out, so they're basically telling you the styles that they value seeing. Why would you purposefully have the answer in front of you and do something different in hopes of achieving that same result?"
yeah dude guys are total slobs when it comes to going out or actually putting effort into their appearance. Yeah I bet ladies love putting 2 hours into their apperance to go out to bring home a slob wearing a band t, dirty jeans and a pair of converse. Makes sense brah!

15875790_692585794242212_5859681692192604160_n_1024x1024.jpg

As far as im concerned this is the most hyped up vegan protein powder according to many vegan fitness youtubers.

yeah dude guys are total slobs when it comes to going out or actually putting effort into their appearance. Yeah I bet ladies love putting 2 hours into their apperance to go out to bring home a slob wearing a band t, dirty jeans and a pair of converse. Makes sense brah!
Exactly. Gentlemen, look like you don't live in a frat house or in your parents' basement. Look like the guy who has a future, and women will be a lot more attracted to you. It's really not hard.

I never sip on Protein shakes lol, I down them anyway, only thing I can stand is the after taste it hits you hard thats what makes you gag, or the gritty stuff that gets stuck in your throat from the vegan proteins.

I always chug my shakes cause I cant stand the taste, I think what happened is I had bad experiences with shakes, I started drinking them in the 90s as a young teen, and man they were horrible, they didnt even mix in the blender well, I drank some GNC weight gainers 2500, and it smelled like old fish, and tasted so bad but you had to drink 3 big ass scoops and I did that and couldn't finish it you basically had to drink 3 glasses in one sitting for that calorie rich weight gainer.

Ive tasted some really good whey though they have come a long way now, like Myofusion strawberry from back in the day that stuff was so good.

I was never a fan of muscle milk it tasted too thick and sweet and as like drinking cake batter.
I meant I mix it with water - and I drink them as fast as possible as well.

There's a company "sunwarrior", that makes hemp and pea based protein powders. They aren't great but not horrible

I noticed with plat based protein powders you have to do a little extra to tolerate it, like mixing it with fruits or adding chocalte powder to it, its pretty hard to drink in its own unless you chug it fast

Back