Is There a Way to Watch Old Bellator Events?

that serbiocrata guy is the shit! love re-watching random dream, sengoku, world victory road events that i did not pay much attention to back in the day. so many great events actually and fights, forever lost in time.
There was a bigger JMMA following on this section of the forum back then. I don't see a lot of those people around anymore. There was some DEEP, Shooto, THE OUTSIDER, ZST, etc. discussion then as well. Now there isn't much anymore.

I was a big fan of both DREAM and Sengoku/SRC. They both had great rosters and both put on great shows. Thanks to Sengoku/SRC we got the Korean Zombie (yes, I know he fought a few times in DEEP before that, but that's where he got the most spotlight before WEC) and thanks to DREAM we got Joe Warren.

There was a bigger JMMA following on this section of the forum back then. I don't see a lot of those people around anymore. There was some DEEP, Shooto, THE OUTSIDER, ZST, etc. discussion then as well. Now there isn't much anymore.

I was a big fan of both DREAM and Sengoku/SRC. They both had great rosters and both put on great shows. Thanks to Sengoku/SRC we got the Korean Zombie (yes, I know he fought a few times in DEEP before that, but that's where he got the most spotlight before WEC) and thanks to DREAM we got Joe Warren.
for real i remember the JMMA hardcores, seems like they are mostly gone now. too bad. i rewatched some sengoku last night, the event where gomi fought tae hyun bang. good shit.

There's other ways to torture yourself to death than watching Bellator

Good question. I'm curious about the old stuff that was only on the Spanish channel like the inverted triangle on Masvidal.
I checked Pluto and didn't see any Bellator on demand, just the livestream channel and didn't notice any matches from the ESPN Deportes era.

Youtube and search for this guys channel
Serbiocroata de Bosnia Galego

That's a great channel. Not only old Bellator on there but they have ONE, WSOF, RINGS, etc.

Thanks for the post.

I reckon uploading full UFC events is going to kill his channel unfortunately. The UFC will get on to that quickly.

No UFC, I think he's got a great chance of surviving on there for years.

Shhhhhh, don't blow up his spot. That's a great channel and I don't want people to catch on to it.
I'd considered the copyright situation, but the events deserve to be seen, and I was happy anyone was even actually interested in watching them. It was up around here long enough that the two people interested probably already subbed, worked out about as best as it could, I suppose.

Back