Is There a Way to Watch Old Bellator Events?

markantony20

Cesar was never my friend.
@Brown
Reaction score
Hey guys so I’m trying to look back at some old Bellator events but Bellator’s site’s fight library doesn’t go back very far and is missing quite a few fights, my only other option currently is 10 Play which only goes back to 2015.

Is there a place I can watch the old Bellator events like back when they still had the tournament format? Or is that stuff just lost to time?

You'd think your owned by a media company that has streaming services they may tap into the MMA market with putting past Bellator events on one of the platforms they have.

Oh wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm thinking to clearly, my bad. There owned by media company that doesn't give two shits about them.

Does their Pluto TV channel show the old stuff?

That's a great channel, and especially for the members who frequent this sub.
that serbiocrata guy is the shit! love re-watching random dream, sengoku, world victory road events that i did not pay much attention to back in the day. so many great events actually and fights, forever lost in time.

that serbiocrata guy is the shit! love re-watching random dream, sengoku, world victory road events that i did not pay much attention to back in the day. so many great events actually and fights, forever lost in time.
If you didn't pay attention during that time, you're in for a real treat. Both orgs were better than their fates.

Youtube and search for this guys channel
Serbiocroata de Bosnia Galego
Thanks for the channel man.

This might be a hot take but the early 2010’s Bellator production is actually really good imo maybe a bit better than the current production.

Also I miss hearing Jimmy Smiths voice commentating fights. I was 8 when Fight Quest came out and I grew up watching it haha.

Bellator should use that Showtime/NBC money to make a fight pass like site/app.

I assume the current management owns the rights to all their old fights yeah?

No idea. But if you've never seen them, watch all of Khasbulaev's bellator fights. Khasbulaev vs Richman is an absolute classic.

Thanks for the channel man.

This might be a hot take but the early 2010’s Bellator production is actually really good imo maybe a bit better than the current production.

Also I miss hearing Jimmy Smiths voice commentating fights. I was 8 when Fight Quest came out and I grew up watching it haha.
Jimmy and Wheelock are a criminally underrated pair. They were legitimately really good.

Thread needs more Lyman Good and Hector Lombard. Those were some of the Bellator originals. I remember that one Portuguese blog that would post their fights a day or 2 after they happened.

Back