IS the WWE world hyped for CM Punk?

I am going to buy the card but not because Punk is on it. I do want to watch him fight, I respect the guy for chasing a dream and despise people who piss on that dream because they are afraid to chase their own.

Either way, he is not the reason I am buying the card.

hold on...what? I guess Brock is "getting fined" for his beat down of a guy? so they chant him still to this day?
Yup. And any time they're on Chicago or pa. And sometimes in NYC. Ufc should have him doing some kind of promotion

I have a feeling CM Punk will do great, he's destined for greatness.A Multiple World Champion.....

I had never even heard of the guy when his name hit the MMA radar.

I would hope he isn't getting paid anywhere near Brock money because that would be an insult to the roster.

My friends love WWE and they are pitching in on this event because they want to see Punk get his ass kicked because they are still buttsore he left. lol

No, but if you're looking for whether or not WWE fans are excited for a former WWE wrestler to fight in the UFC, wouldn't it be easier and a better representative answer if you asked it on a WWE forum?

Perhaps, but considering I haven't watched WWF in 18 yrs or so and most likely never will, and my interest only lies in the fact he is joining the UFC, I don;t see myself talking to pure wrestling fans or joining a Wrestling forum when I have a full forum with guys who actually care for MMA and a lot here watch Wrestling as well. Thanks for the tip though, maybe next time just don;t join the conversation if you think it's not a worthy topic.

Perhaps, but considering I haven't watched WWF in 18 yrs or so and most likely never will, and my interest only lies in the fact he is joining the UFC, I don;t see myself talking to pure wrestling fans or joining a Wrestling forum when I have a full forum with guys who actually care for MMA and a lot here watch Wrestling as well. Thanks for the tip though, maybe next time just don;t join the conversation if you think it's not a worthy topic.

On one hand, you thank me for the tip.
On the other hand, you eloquently tell me to keep it to myself.
Just trying to help, no need to be a dick.

On one hand, you thank me for the tip.
On the other hand, you eloquently tell me to keep it to myself.
Just trying to help, no need to be a dick.

I thank you for your tip if you are genuinely trying to help me get an answer, I ask you to keep your negativity to yourself. As for being a dick, well we are what we are so I don't see that changing. Maybe we are both doomed

EDIT: also thank you for saying I'm eloquent

I'm not a US citizen, never watch WWE, but I'm interested in how Punk will do. He seems like a great guy chasing his dream. I will root for him.
Whos booty is in your av?

What's the story on that , I havnt watched wrestling for a long time
Just that he was hard to deal with. He even said it himself he was an asshole near the end be of his run. Funny enough he was bitter part timers were getting pushed more than him

Will they be turning out in large numbers buying this event do you think? I have my doubts that he is a huge MMA draw, but I keep hearing people say the WWF crowd is still loyal to Punk and eager to watch him. I'm not talking about the outcome just the turnout.
Nope. Active and retired wrestlers hate him. The wwe universe also hopes he gets KTFO. He burned allot of wwe bridges and is known as a big crybaby.

War Punk
The guy crossed mud rivers the last two years and did it with humility and dedication
He did not fake that and I respect him for that
Gall is the only one that got a free pass for no reasons.
Punk brings his heart, his followers and so many dollars, gall brings nothing but a cocky personnality

I am a huge wrestling fan and as a hobby have 23 ammy boxing matches and 5 mma fights... Although Cody Garbrandt told me himself Punk is a humble guy and works very hard I would turn pro and fight him tomorrow with full confidence in earning a KO early.. Not very interested in his UFC debut because even Brock Lesnar had a "prove it" fight outside the organization. Punk will make a great announcer/analyst though so I don't disagree with them signing him.

Back