is the genuine friendship between Tyron and Sage the most beautiful thing in the UFC?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
watching Tyron schooling Sage on how to spice rub a chicken is what will heal this divided nation

Ebony and ivory living together in harmony.

Easily.

It rivals Wandy/Shogun for best MMA bromance of all time.

Not sure anything comes close.

Maybe Shael/Okami, but that might be one of the few that comes close in terms of oddness

8bec6d008c585692a4483a71782f347e.jpg

The Sage v T Wood bromance was just to get Woodley used to beating up rich white folk.

They both seem exhausting to be around. One guy acts like a 12 year old, the other acts an 80 year old.

No, it's more nauseating than anything. The fact that Tyrone used and preyed on this kid like a little lamb just shows you what a sleazeball Ol' Wood is. Tyrone doesn't like the white man and shows Sage no genuine respect, and Sage is really no better himself. That fuck face is a sellout that should've turned Tyrone down the first time he came around needing his assistance, but got taken advantage of due to his naive, sheltered nature. I'm sure Tyrone appreciated a white person calling him "sir" and "champ" through his whole camp, probably kept Sage boy around just to stroke his ego. It's a phony relationship and Sage got played.

watching Tyron schooling Sage on how to spice rub a chicken is what will heal this divided nation
It's beautiful to see a white boy downfriending. Is that what you're saying?
<{hmmm}>

It was actually pretty cool.

Seeing white and black get along so well is always a nice thing to see.

No, it's more nauseating than anything. The fact that Tyrone used and preyed on this kid like a little lamb just shows you what a sleazeball Ol' Wood is. Tyrone doesn't like the white man and shows Sage no genuine respect, and Sage is really no better himself. That fuck face is a sellout that should've turned Tyrone down the first time he came around needing his assistance, but got taken advantage of due to his naive, sheltered nature. I'm sure Tyrone appreciated a white person calling him "sir" and "champ" through his whole camp, probably kept Sage boy around just to stroke his ego. It's a phony relationship and Sage got played.
Sage gets to train with the champ and the champ gets to train with a young athletic guy who mimics his toughest opponent pretty well (as far as the fights go) who by the time may be in contention Woodley will be long retired.

<mma4>

No, it's repulsive.

<mma4>

It's beautiful to see a white boy downfriending. Is that what you're saying?
<{hmmm}>

<mma4>

What's sad is I don't even sense any sarcasm from you.

I liked Cro Cop & Pat Barry.

Back