Is the 08 Redeem Team the second best team ever assembled?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Is 2008 Redeem team the 2nd best to the 1992 Dream Team?
I think they could even give them a run for their money considering few players from the 1992 team were past their primes.
And there are 3 guys in this team who were Jordanesque-level imo

Prime Kobe
Prime Wade
Entering-prime LeBron
Entering-prime Melo
DPOY peak Dwight
Vet Jason Kidd
Young CP3
Young Deron
Toronto Bosh
Lock down Tayshaun
Sharpshooter Redd
Boozer

17u1rfwrpgshijpg.jpg

could make a team today that would smash them but USA dont take shit serious anymore.

1996 team would give them a run for their money...

Starting 5:

Stockton
Reggie
Pippen
Malone
Hakeem

Bench:

Barkley
Shaq
Payton
Hill
D Robinson
Richmond

Edit: I might go big though, and start Hakeem at 4, and Shaq at 5. Also, may consider starting Payton at PG.

Starting 5:

Stockton
Reggie
Pippen
Malone
Hakeem

Bench:

Barkley
Shaq
Payton
Hill
D Robinson
Richmond

Edit: I might go big though, and start Hakeem at 4, and Shaq at 5. Also, may consider starting Payton at PG.
I remember seeing a game where Payton was starting. I thought he's the starter for the rest of the tournament?

Damn, Michael Redd. Haven't heard that name in a minute.

Starting 5:

Stockton
Reggie
Pippen
Malone
Hakeem

Bench:

Barkley
Shaq
Payton
Hill
D Robinson
Richmond

Yeah 96 was pretty beast, but kobe/wad/lebronze is just a ridiculous trio of talent/athleticism. They'd run 96 up and down the court scoring from wherever. Implement some hack a shaq and have Dwert try yo keep Hakeem at the midrange and 08 probably takes it in 6 tough games.

Yeah 96 was pretty beast, but kobe/wad/lebronze is just a ridiculous trio of talent/athleticism. They'd run 96 up and down the court scoring from wherever. Implement some hack a shaq and have Dwert try yo keep Hakeem at the midrange and 08 probably takes it in 6 tough games.
Add Olympic Melo for more elite shooting

Back