Is TFerg serious?

Thanks for admitting your defeat. PM me if you have any questions about training in the future or if you just want to run anything by me before posting to help avoid sounding like a dumb asshole in the future
Thanks buddy :)

Those kicks are not hard. This is basic shit in the martial arts world - stop worrying about him getting injured.

Stick conditioning is where its at.

they literally do this in boxing all the time with medicine balls
Quit being a bitch

Well this ain't boxing bitch and he already pulled out one time with similar injury. So calm your titties.

TFerg never been the smartest guy on the roster...
images

Stick conditioning is where its at.

I remember people on YouTube joking about the whipping of critical bloggers in Saudi Arabia. It looks soft, but the pain must be horrible. Look at Manny's face after a few hits.

Last edited:
Haven't you ever seen people get smashed with medicine balls? I swear all fighters do it

I remember people on YouTube laughing about the whipping of critical bloggers in Saudi Arabia. It looks soft, but the pain must be horrible. Look at Manny's face after a few hits.

My thoughts exactly. Manny didn't go down or hunch over to a full strength Tony Margarito body rip so you know those shots with the stick are agonising. I don't recall any other fighter using that training technique either. I like how he says it's not only physical training but training a strong mentality and resistance to pain.

All you kiddies deprived of movies like bloodsport :(.

It's almost impossible to fuck up a hex deadlift too, your posture is almost vertical lol I'd love to see his barbell dead :s
That's a lie, I have tried the hexbar and the form that I could use was so limited and would not allow me to bend my knees properly at the bottom position which will injure you

Its called light sparring with padding u vag
im sure its the same kinda "light sparring" shit that retards have been getting pulled for since forever

i get the need for psysical contact close to a fight for mental reasons, but cmon..

Thanks for admitting your defeat. PM me if you have any questions about training in the future or if you just want to run anything by me before posting to help avoid sounding like a dumb asshole in the future
<bball2>

All you kiddies deprived of movies like bloodsport :(.
Haha yeah, that's the first thing i thought of (1:55)

But yea, this is a nonissue. It's standard training. He's not getting kicked at full power, and his trainer is wearing pads. He's fine

Back