Is Pennington the weakest champion right now?

blaseblase

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I'm looking at the division below her and seeing at least 4 women who pose a significant threat to her. I don't see any other champions where that's the case.

Shevchenko
Grasso
Blanchfield
Fiorot

Fiorot actually has a win over Bueno Silva where she dominated her more impressively than Pennington did.

I'm looking at the division below her and seeing at least 4 women who pose a significant threat to her. I don't see any other champions where that's the case.

Shevchenko
Grasso
Blanchfield
Fiorot

Fiorot actually has a win over Bueno Silva where she dominated her more impressively than Pennington did.
shut up

Shevchenko
Grasso
Blanchfield
Fiorot

What was your first clue?

She's on the longest win streak she's ever had in her career. I'm willing to believe she actually has turned a corner in her training. I don't think she'll have a run like Amanda had but I can see her getting in a couple of defenses.

tumblr_nbgmpg59mJ1qcqqqjo1_400.gif

I’d say so, yeah.

Weaky McWeakington.

Back