Is Overeem's recent KO the most aesthetically pleasing picture in MMA history?

klitschko-uppercut-joshua.jpg

This uppercaut Antonhy Joshua hits Wladimir Klitschko with, is one of the most brutal I have seen. Is really on par with the one Ngannou hits Overeem. A future possible boxing match Joshua/Ngannou I think is on Ngannou radar if he beat Stipe convincingly.

Anyone please tell me how Africans feel about black foreigners? Eg African Americans, Suranamese, Brazilians etc?

I'm Irish and wouldn';t have much time for Irish Americans tbh.

Ius7UTp_d.jpg

As violent as it is, I actually feel very peaceful every time I see the picture. The way Overeem falls is a thing of beauty.

Looks like a cover of a fighting video game from the 90s

Or old school Batman

POW! BANG!

3334734485_59589b2c24.jpg

no, not even close. I love seeing overeem get ko'd, but there are a thousand better ko's out there. besides that, the first time he was ko'd by hoffman trumps this ko any day.

enjoy...

Shows what's really on your mind.

Homoeroticism is the absolute last thing I thought of when watch Overeem get decapitated

you cant see all the gay because of that dick in your mouth

how many hours have you watched sweaty men hump each other and say its ok because its in an octagon? you should be ashamed man, face up to reality. mma gay as fuck

CeVj_naVAAAgIcN.jpg

you cant see all the gay because of that dick in your mouth

how many hours have you watched sweaty men hump each other and say its ok because its in an octagon? you should be ashamed man, face up to reality. mma gay as fuck

CeVj_naVAAAgIcN.jpg

Attack me for being hetero?!

Get your not so closet ass the fuck outta here...

...and no dickweed, I don't see homosexuality in fighting like I'm sure you do

Last edited:
Ok, then you admit you DID think of it! It was just the "Last Thing". Right?

Really?! Every closet homo wants to attack me for saying I don't see homosexuality in fighting?!

<36>

It's probably there at times. Someone gets trapped in a deep north and south that's cringy.

I just see combat for what it is and positions may look gay at times, but for men fighting I choose to see what they're really trying to do...and that's survive

Last edited:
Attack me for being hetro?!

Get your closet ass the fuck outta here...

...and no dickweed, I don't see homosexuality in fighting like I'm sure you do

Hahahha even fighters knows its gay as fuck, hang loose stud

Really?! Every closet homo wants to attack me for saying I don't see homosexuality in fighting?!

<36>

It's probably there at times. Someone gets trapped in a deep north and south that's cringy.

I just see combat for what it is and positions may look gay at times, but for men fighting I choose to see what they're really trying to do...and that's survive

For 15 minutes twice a year they try to survive. The entire rest of the time they are rolling around topless with their buddies, covered in each others body fluids

Are you russian?

Ius7UTp_d.jpg

As violent as it is, I actually feel very peaceful every time I see the picture. The way Overeem falls is a thing of beauty.
No one should be surprised, Reem was informed on the media face off so he was prepared for that.
WmCokFk.png

Back