Is Nate Diaz the hardest guy to prepare for in MMA History?

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A lot has been said about Nate Diaz, and finally he has been recognized as one of the true elites of the sport after his wars with Conor (the 2 best fights in UFC History)

My question is simple; Is Nate the most difficult fighter to camp and prepare for ?

We know What happened when Conor fought him without a camp and it was clearly stated that he lost because he wasn’t able to prepare specifically for him.

Then in the rematch Conor locked himself away and refused to do any media or promotion, because he was so focused on preparation. (This is a guy that did a world tour months before boxing Mayweather!). He focused more on prep for the Nate fight than ever before, and still barely got the decision.

Does anyone have information on Bendos or RDAs or Thompson’s or Guidas camps when they beat Nate? I’d imagine they had next level camps also to prepare for Nate.

He cant defend and takedown or low kick. So no

I thought Machida was the hardest puzzle to figure out.

He cant defend and takedown or low kick. So no

And thread ended on the first reply

Seriously TS, have you not watched Nate fight?

He's as predictable as they come.

5FCb.gif

Unfortunately no, but Nate has more heart than most on the UFC roster. He just needs to learn a different technique for defending strikes.

josh-thomson-nate-diaz-head-kick1.gif

0/10

Failed attempt at trolling Conor’s nuthuggers

stopped reading when TS said Nate is recognized as one of the elites of the sport.

And thread ended on the first reply

Seriously TS, have you not watched Nate fight?

He's as predictable as they come.
Then why did Conor, who’s the sports greatest fighter, have to completely shut himself off to the world to beat him (barely)?

Then why did Conor, who’s the sports greatest fighter, have to completely shut himself off to the world to beat him (barely)?

Because Nate is simply a bad matchup for Conor.

He's near impossible to KO.

And his gas tank is fantastic.

Edit: The sports greatest fighter?

Leg kicks and takedowns.

And I'm a big Nate fan, but he's never addressed his weaknesses.

We should should be thankful to Conor he decided to have a stand up war with Nate in both fights. Giving fans the slugfests they wanted to see. Instead of the usual boring tactics used against Nate.

I thought Machida was the hardest puzzle to figure out.
He was. I just so happened that Shogun somehow came back from the dead and then Jon Jones was born. Without those 2 things happening, Machida would have had his own era(as Joe Rogan had thought).

Because Nate is simply a bad matchup for Conor.

He's near impossible to KO.

And his gas tank is fantastic.
Thompson KOd him. And he gassed out in the 4th round vs Conor. You are fake news.

Back