Is Mirsad Bektic About to Jump Into the Top 10 Agaisnt Lamas?

What I want to know is why the hell is Darren Elkins fighting another dangerous fighter in Volkanovski? He’s riding a phenomenal win streak and probably deserves a higher profile opponent.

Bektic is legit. This could be his breakthrough fight.

Lamas isn't an easy fight, but if Bektic can keep it standing. He is the favorite in my opinion.

Did he really have hype? I remember him being a -700 favorite against Elkins and I had no idea why. Then I saw Elkins beat his ass and I still have no idea why he was such a big favorite lol.

What a weird thing to say. Bektic really beat the brakes of Elkins. Elkins is just one of the toughest dudes arround and was able to come back. But that fight was totally one sided until Bektic gassed and Elkins showed why you can never count him out.

Bektic gets shit on so much for that one loss to Elkins, a fight he dominated 95% of.

but right back to KOing opponents right after.

War Bektic.

Lamas got caught by Emmet, and that severely set him back, but I still got Lamas on this one. He’s too well rounded.
Yeah if the only way Elkins won agains Bektic is being tougher, Lamas has proven himself at least equally tough.

Plus he's way more well rounded than Elkins.

Yeah I still never saw anybody talking about him though, seemed really random that he was such a big favorite.
There were less people talking about him but those who did spoke of him like, well, Zabit. :p

Good chance of it happening but man Bektic has lost a lot of hype from that one loss, people barely talk about him now when he used to be Zabit before Zabit.

Maybe we will see Bektic vs Zabit soon? :D

Bektic was playing with Elkins before that finish, though. It looked like a demo almost. We'll see if he has a chin or not in his following fights. If he does, he's talented enough to be champion in the coming years.

Lamas only needs one opening he is a terrific opportunist. Not sure how his chin will handle Bektic's power, but Lamas slings heat as well.

I would've put this on the ppv over heavyweight slopfest Arlovski/Tuivasa. Should be a cracker

Lamas only needs one opening he is a terrific opportunist. Not sure how his chin will handle Bektic's power, but Lamas slings heat as well.

I would've put this on the ppv over heavyweight slopfest Arlovski/Tuivasa. Should be a cracker

Yeah this fight is going to be AMAZING.

Back