Is khabib backed by corrupt politicians?

Blossom's Hat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He seems to be the only fighter not caring about having a red panty nite. Was wondering if he was being funded by blood money from politicians?

As if there is any other kind...

Avoiding a red panty night?

He'd love the money, but not the beat down and humiliation of Conor taking his 0 and mocking Mohammad.

impossible to take Khabib's back imo

Yeah. He is. Ramzan Kadirov (sp?), The president of Chechnya, former warlord, Putin's good buddy, huge mma fan. You know how those ppl are. They always gotta stick together

Could be, seems to be tight with Chechen dictator Ramzan Kadyrov

I remember reading some articles that he was fine staying out due to injuries because he was being heavily funded by some real shady people. Wouldn't surprise me. I don't think he would be so inactive if he didn't have outside sources of income. They were from around the time he got into a car accident because it was mentioned the luxury car was a gift and they gave him another.

I'm pretty sure some members of his family and entourage has their visas' denied in the past.

Last edited:
He seems to be the only fighter not caring about having a red panty nite. Was wondering if he was being funded by blood money from politicians?
Find me an honest one first. Then talk.

How would anybody on here know the true facts? The answer is they don't so it baffles me that these type questions are not deleted because their is no source to back any answer up.
This is how rumors get started

Cause the USA is not corrupt and always fights wars for freedom!......................................
tenor.gif

he knows talking about conor is a waste of time since conor ever coming back.

Back