Is Keith Thurman top 3 p4p?

Gonzalez, Lomachenko, Crawford, Golovkin, Rigondeaux, Ward are all better than him. He's probably not even the best in his division.

How do you clean out 147 without fighting bradley, manny, marquez, or floyd...I watched the chavez fight from ringside and it was Very Close when he dropped him in the 12th round. I thought chavez exposed him really bad....That being said I love keith thurman and believe he is a really exciting fighter....As of today i dont think he is top 3 in his division. No hes not top 3 p4p.
???

Floyd is retired, Pacquiao and Marquez are near retirement, Bradley is passed his prime

...the Chavez fight was 3 years ago, Thurman has improved since then

If hes not top 3 then who is? Those guys you mentioned?

Im not a fan Thurman either but give credit where its due as a boxing fan

Last edited:
No, he's top ten now though

Yeah, he's now in my top 10 after I just realized he beat Garcia. I MISSED the f#%$ing fight last night! I could've sworn it was next Saturday. I thought it was just Haye-Bellew and skipped watching boxing for UFC 209. I think I'm losing it.

The only good thing to come out of this is that I now have the fight to watch.

/facepalm

Time to bump this up.

He just made Top 3 by unifying the WW belt.

#1. Canelo
#2. Deontay
#3. Thurman

LEL at whoever said Bradley would #murk Thurman. Keef wins wide UD by and while there are no knockdowns, Thurman hurts Bradley 6-7 times in that fight.
Deontay Wilder P4P number 2?! God damn Americans.

He just got a more significant win than either GGG, Crawford, Canelo or Kovalev(sic) have.
Firmly nestled in the middle of the top ten.

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

This! LOL.

I think Thurman would put away Bradley as well. His chin is very suspicious.

He deserves to be in the P4P Top 10, but in no way is he top 3 after beating Garcia by split. I'm a huge Thurman fan, but he hasn't one timed anyone in a long time and Garcia's his best opponent. If he demolishes Spence, and a few others, then we can start talking...

Thurman probably beats bradley and brook.

Spence i dunno. We will see how spence looks against brook but im not gonna jump on that bandwagon until than

Back