Is Justin Gaethje...

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
The best defensive fighter in the UFC right now?

Just look at the clinic he put on a Peruvian dude!

<21>

Best defensive fighter after getting rocked repeatedly and taking 91 significant strikes in 2 rounds?

No.

The best defensive fighter in the UFC right now?

Just look at the clinic he put on a Peruvian dude!

<21>

giphy.gif

he is pretty much the definition of constant offense, fuck using defense, kind of fighter. so I'm assuming this is heavy sarcasm.

Terrible defense, he gets tagged up good in almost every fight.

But, his offense and pressure is so potent, he comes out on top.

He is definitely going to have to tighten up his defense if he wants to be UFC champ though. He can't keep gambling with his chin like that.

He's God-tier when it comes to blocking shots with his skull. So yes.

Fun to watch fight , ..... just glad it's not my brain taking the damage his has.

His career may be semi-short lived with the beatings endured so far ....

Terrible defense, he gets tagged up good in almost every fight.

But, his offense and pressure is so potent, he comes out on top.

He is definitely going to have to tighten up his defense if he wants to be UFC champ though. He can't keep gambling with his chin like that.

Once his chin goes, he'll go on a losing streak and be out of the UFC. Unless, of course, he wises up and learns to defend properly.

You'd be quite right.
I'm glad my lack of sleep didn't lead to complete stupidity for the day. btw, I love Gaethje. you can only fight that way for so long, but i can't think of a boring fight he's ever been in.

He does actually catch a lot of punches on his arms... still it puts him in prime position to get caught

His style is going to come back and bite him in the ass when he fights the best.

He was simply molded to appease the Just Bleed Gods....

I'm a fan. He's going to beat everyone that guy has heart.

Man, this is the guy Kevin Lee kept calling out? Lee would taking a beating an inch of his life.

Back