Is joanna j the worst coach ever...

masfonos

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
on TUF?
Who else is sick of her ringside coaching?
"fight, Myron, fight" or "go,helen' go"
Is her English that bad, "fight like a pussy"?

No she's just the first coach who lost a toss that allowed her opponent to get to pick the two best fighters not just one as is usual.

At least she got to control the choice of fights until Mr Nice Aka Khalil decided not to go for Cody's damaged feet. He did eat the most donuts though.

Her advice also almost won the fight for Helen as explained in a previous post and Jamie Moyle has said she received the best coaching in her life from Joanna.

Will be interesting to hear what the others say when the dust settles.

No she's just the first coach who lost a toss that allowed her opponent to get to pick the two best fighters not just one as is usual.

At least she got to control the choice of fights until Mr Nice Aka Khalil decided not to go for Cody's damaged feet. He did eat the most donuts though.

Her advice also almost won the fight for Helen as explained in a previous post and Jamie Moyle has said she received the best coaching in her life from Joanna.

I agree, the 1st pick is WAY better than the 1st fight. You can always lose the 1st fight and then you lose your only advantage while having a less talented team with the add bonus of getting poor matchups until you get lucky and win one.

I just think Claudia really did her homework better about the fighters.
Helen almost broke the streak though.

Her coaching is fine. Her cornering sucks.

Joanna clearly tried to make sure khalil would go thru since they knew how green he was on the ground and most likely eric, abdel and andrew could take him down. Him not being able to win the only winnable fight he had messed the entire season for team joanna.

as i have no particular favorite fighter, i have to say your posts are a little biased, claudia picked the better overall team, and is reaping the benefits,blaming khalil for it all is a bit much wouldnt you say?
the fighters will remain loyal to their relevant teams even after its all over, as always.
as for any particular match, anyone can win if they can impose their gameplan, so far joannas team has not been succesful at that.
and no shes not the worst TUF coach ever.

Her cornering compared to Claudias may seem inferior to some people. Claudia is in the ring coaching and helping her fighters, but we did see in episode 5, that Joanna was all up to the cage now and coaching more. So yeah her fighters could probably really use her adviceo n what to do, but at the same time she´s giving them the oppertunity to do what they think is right and what they practiced. Sometimes in mma fights it can both be an advantage and a disadvantage havign a corner yell at you, as you´ll know the opponents moves or you can counter whatever they think you´ll do.

I think Joanna is just really hardcore, and when you´re in there you know what to do, you´ve trained, now all you need to do is fight and go for it. Exactly what Joanna is saying. Not all the pampering stuff, not in the ring at that time. Very few fighters seem to even be remotely like Joanna. Helen sure showed fighting spirit, plus she said that she thinks everyone trains like a pussy compared to Joanna. She showed alot of respect for her. And obviously Moyle saying she had the best training of her life from Joanna says alot, as shes a very hard girl and very determined herself. Either she´s a great coach to you or she´s horrible because you need one more like Claudia, so itreally depends on your personality and how far you are to be on your own.

So Joanna is a great coach from what I´ve seen. They should be honored to have her as a coach, its rare to find such harsh and good coaches like her. Most will pamper you or those that will be hard on you won´t be able to put in the work themselves. But Joanna does. She leads by performance.

I think Quinton "Get up" Jackson is the undisputed worst coach

i remember when Mcgregor's team ate the first 2 loses and we got a similar thread like this but then coming down to the end well yall saw what happened

Back