Is Jealousy the ultimate turn on??

you like them, hmm?

What if u like them, but can't have them?

How would u feel about that?
I wouldnt know, I always have access. But if were playing pretend and usng our imaginations, I would feel......gay.

I get jealous, but I'm too cool to admit it. I ain't, I ain't with it.

ugly feet, doesnt like cats, no ass, ALL WORSE

jealously isn't a turn on, it is a pain in the ass.

jealousy is the ultimate relationship killer. my ex-wife used to try and make me jealous all the time,i never respond and she hated it,still does to this day.

jealousy is the ultimate relationship killer. my ex-wife used to try and make me jealous all the time,i never respond and she hated it,still does to this day.

wat she do to make u jealous?

I suppose i mean, not jealous of what they do with others - but, what they do with themselves.

if a girl has a crazy hot ass, n knows how to make me jealous with it - huge turn on.

I lose interest in having a monogamous relationship with a woman if she shows any sign of being into other dudes. I will be fwb with her but that's it. Not into being a cuck.

Alright - see this video, this chick.

There's not another guy in that vid.

But, the way she carries herself, makes shapes etc - that induces jealousy.

That - is a turn on.

Or u gonna tell me it's not?

And there's not another dude to be seen in there.

I lose interest in having a monogamous relationship with a woman if she shows any sign of being into other dudes. I will be fwb with her but that's it. Not into being a cuck.
Same.
If a girl isn't into me, then Im immediately not into her. I don't waste time on girls that aren't interested, and im not going to try to convince her to like me. You either like me, or you don't.
So trying to make me jealous turns me right off.
Unfortunately, girls like doing this shit. They like to feel wanted, and they want you to prove that you love them/want them, so they think making you jealous is the best way to do that
Fuck games
<codychoke>

You could argue I spose "you don't know what you got to till its gone" is true in a hell of a lot of situations, or rather until you feel the risk of losing it. We do naturally tend to normalise our situation afterall, hence rich people very often desiring greater and greater riches.

Its not exactly a healthy thing to build a relationship though is it? especially if one or both people are actively trying to create it.

Fuck sakes.

FOR FUCK SAKES!!

Do I have to spell this out for you kids??

Jealousy - when someone has something, that you want, mmkay?

NOT, being an ignorant disrespectful fuck-face, which is what you guys keep repeating.

NOT THAT SHIT.

As in - your neighbour has a sweet car - you get jealous, hmm?

I think if I described it as "teasing", that might make more sense to you guys?

But teasing, in the literal sense, is something different.

Ultimately, it's jealousy.
You want, what they are.

I didn't think that jealousy worked on guys as a turn on. It works on women, so there are a lot of women who project that on to men, but it doesn't work that well.

In marketing, a guy surrounded by beautiful women becomes more attractive. A women surrounded by guys becomes cheaper and less attractive.

One girl tried the jealousy thing on me but I was like "OK, she's a ho" and moved on. It turned me off

Last edited:
wat she do to make u jealous?
one example was she went out one night, then told me how some guy kept buying her drinks then asked her back to his place,i couldn't help myself and said' he had a lucky escape then"

one example was she went out one night, then told me how some guy kept buying her drinks then asked her back to his place,i couldn't help myself and said' he had a lucky escape then"

Yeah you see, my interpretation of that is - equivalent to someone spitting in my face.
Just disrespectful to point of being offensive.

I don't get off on anyone spitting in my face.

My interpretation of jealousy - is something else completely.

Back