Is it possible to get PTSD from watching UFC fights?

14286548724112.gif
Perfect.

I have PTSD from some of the shit I read on these forums.

Positive Balance got PTSD from Penn getting beat and had a meltdown on here.
I dont know who Positive Balance is but i would love to read about the meltdown. Do you have a link to this gem?

yes it definitely is possible. Look at all the salty posts after a fighter loses. Even months later, you'll see these passive aggressive salty posts bashing fighter x who defeated their favorite fighter. These posters are so damaged from their favorite fighter losing, they'll post complete nonsense to justify the loss with ridiculous excuses and/or fighter bashing.

I dont know who Positive Balance is but i would love to read about the meltdown. Do you have a link to this gem?

It's legendary. Unfortunately I think the threads were deleted when they banned him, used to be a mod.

It's legendary. Unfortunately I think the threads were deleted when they banned him, used to be a mod.
And he was a Mod too? LoL Sherdog really knows how to pick'em (mods that is). I really need to read about this one. Maybe i can find it on wayback machine. Do you know what year it was?

And he was a Mod too? LoL Sherdog really knows how to pick'em (mods that is). I really need to read about this one. Maybe i can find it on wayback machine. Do you know what year it was?

He got demodded after Penn/Edgar then banned in the Penn/Edgar rematch, so 2010.

People think they get PTSD from twtter, so it must be possible. Doesn't mean you aren't a little bitch, though. Anyone else would just become inured to it.

Back