Is it possible JBJ was clean for the fight but...

I don't know what it is you're accusing me of denying. I 100% believe USADA's test, and that Jon should be punished to the fullest extent of the rules, the result overturned, and stripped of his belt. I'm not even waiting on the B sample to label Jon guilty.

I'm simply providing a theory as to why the sequence of events happened as they did.

Didn't the test take place a day before the fight?

:rolleyes:

started a new cycle right after the fight? They say Tbol is slow acting right? And Jon wanted the big money fight against Brick. Jon could've been starting a slow bulk. It could be the first thing Jon takes when he starts a cycle. So maybe he wasn't caught at the end of a cycle but the start of a fresh one.

TL/DR: JBJ thought it was "safe" and he was in the clear to start a new cycle, but obviously it was not.
No Jones has been juicing his while career.
Think back lets use Chael.
Chael stated rhe Jones is the strongest he has ever faced has ridiculous strength.
Jones has juiced his whole career he is a disgrace to The sport.

Yes which means because it is a designer type that disapears from showing up on tests normally he must have popped it at the wrong time or usada tested him before they originally said they would so it showed up

theres no benefit for the roids being in your system during the fight

its useful during training

Wait... so you're arguing that he may have gone into this fight clean but started a new cycle for his next fight prior to taking the post-fight drug test that he knew was coming?

You might be even dumber than Jon Jones.

Actually this is a popular theory right now given the timing of the positive test and the cycle of the steroid. It makes little sense but we're in the confused stages right now of the exact details. No need to be so hostile to TS

Now squeeze some milk from those titties and offer TS an apology treat

Actually this is a popular theory right now given the timing of the positive test and the cycle of the steroid. It makes little sense but we're in the confused stages right now of the exact details. No need to be so hostile to TS

Now squeeze some milk from those titties and offer TS an apology treat

Flat Earth Theory is popular amongst idiots as well. I'm not apologizing to them either.

Last edited:
Didnt Wink say about Jones injury 2 days before the fight? Maybe he took ped for repair it?

Back