Is It "Khabib Time?"

Its always Khabib time

VZ8lkOs.jpg
Never realiesed HGH grew back hair, gotta get on that shit asap.

I see his career going this way;
vs Ferguson (W)
vs McGregor (W)
rematch vs McGregor (W)
vs Alvarez or Lee (W)

move up to WW

If this cut goes well then I expect that his weight problems will be shelved for good while. I think he can manage at least 2 a year unless another unexpected injury pops up.

Gaethje would be a tough fight if he can out scramble Khabib. Hardest fight outside of Tony imo.

Eddie would be tough but his weak clinch game probably costs him the fight. It's be interesting to see none the less. Good match up.

Lee doesn't offer much. His defensive wrestling is nothing special and his chin is weak. He's been dropped by worse strikers than Khabib. Not an easy fight by any means but easier than the other two by a significant margin.

Ts is pushing the 3 fighters named in every single thread. Those guys are the only ones left and khabib haters are grasping at whatever straws they can. It's abso-fucking-lutely khabib time

If they create 165, they need to move 170 to 175. To be honest, I doubt it happens, but it's not a ridiculous idea.
I think it happens just not any time soon. It is the logical direction to go imo.

I think it happens just not any time soon. It is the logical direction to go imo.
It's not a bad move, the bigger LW's and smaller WW's would have their division. The huge WW's like Till would have an easier cut and the smaller MW's like Gastelum and Whittaker could make the weight without being to drained.

It's not a bad move, the bigger LW's and smaller WW's would have their division. The huge WW's like Till would have an easier cut and the smaller MW's like Gastelum and Whittaker could make the weight without being to drained.
Bingo. It just seems like a good way to sort out the divisions with the biggest weight disparity between fighters.

which hype train will be derailed - i bet that it will end up in some sort of bullshit draw / decision and they will set up a rematch.

Back