• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Resolved Is it intentional that we can't upload media to the War Room forum from our phones?

RemyR

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Howdy.

I like to do a little tomfoolery and post memes. The more political ones I'll post in the war room meme thread. Unfortunately I noticed that in that thread you can't upload directly from you phone, you have to host the image somewhere and link to that. As opposed to P&M where you can just upload from your camera roll. Is this intentional?

Howdy.

I like to do a little tomfoolery and post memes. The more political ones I'll post in the war room meme thread. Unfortunately I noticed that in that thread you can't upload directly from you phone, you have to host the image somewhere and link to that. As opposed to P&M where you can just upload from your camera roll. Is this intentional?
Yes, this is intentional, Remy. It helps us better monitor or quality-assure what content is being shared in the subforum.

Back