Is it becoming necessary to hate Dana?

im tired of dana's usada drama i'm paying him to promote fights not usada.

The hint was the Fertitta's selling the business. Dana is solely trying to make money for the UFC now, so we'll be seeing more clowns in the octagon, hopefully not Logan Paul, that would be brutal.

Only a narrow-minded imature zealot feels that hate is necessary. You allow people that don't affect your life in any way to occupy too much of your mind and thoughts.
i mean the fertita brothers when they were involved. EDIT-> I think i responded to the wrong person. Oh well. On to the next thread

No, because Lorenzo was just as bad as Dana. It's just that he was smart enough to have Dana and Joe Silva do his dirty work, so he could make out like he was the nice boss.
Well there are plenty of things Dana has done that I disagree with. But taking a step back and looking at the big picture, Dana has done a pretty good job. I think he's under a microscope only because he runs the most successful mma promotion. I'm sure somebody else could have done a better job...but that person remaines to be unknown.
I'm not even a big dana fan, but I can see without him Idk how popular mma in general would be.

Dana's living in your head rent free.
Haters gonna hate. Somehow i doubt the guy that will probably die a billionaire gives a damn if you hate him.

people who make such statements:

- typically are young and foolish
- have most never worked in a position of responsibility
- have never managed large groups of people
- dont understand the unique needs of representing a brand
- are pussies

or all of the above.
Dana has not only invented the position, but also done better at this job than anyone else by far who has tried it.

That is a good way to put it.

I truly wonder if he will still be president of UFC if they go public as rumored.

He would certainly have to be much more media sensitive and filtered. I don't think he's capable.

people who make such statements:

- typically are young and foolish
- have most never worked in a position of responsibility
- have never managed large groups of people
- dont understand the unique needs of representing a brand
- are pussies

or all of the above.
Dana has not only invented the position, but also done better at this job than anyone else by far who has tried it.

Same with Vince McMahon - detractors hate him for legitimate, valid reasons. But, nobody has come close to running a wrestling company with even a fraction of the success. Dana's biggest enemy will eventually be talking himself into a big hole with the media, but he hasn't yet. Unless they go publicly traded, I don't think he will be a liability.

And what if they fire him - he relaunches Strikeforce which he personally owns, and he might succeed for a second time.

I actually enjoy his smile. The way his lips curl inward (particularly, his bottom lip).

Dana's living in your head rent free.
Haters gonna hate. Somehow i doubt the guy that will probably die a billionaire gives a damn if you hate him.
You used the word hate three times in one comment. People like you are annoying as fuck. Every time someone gives a legit criticism of someone for doing something shady dumbasses like you stand up and yell “Haters gonna hate! Hashtag hateeeer”

Of course if you are a 12-year-old cheerleader then it makes sense, otherwise I am embarrassed for you

Like everything else that happens in mma when Dana's finally gone and his replacement sucks you'll see these same people saying I wish Dana was still around.

UFC cards consistently sucked bad after Lorenzo exited. I barely watched any of yesterday's card.

Like everything else that happens in mma when Dana's finally gone and his replacement sucks you'll see these same people saying I wish Dana was still around.

you mean like:
2015 Sherdog: I wish Fertitta's would sell to someone that treats UFC like a business instead of their toy.
2018 Sherdog: Fuck WME, they only care about the business side

I never really understood the Dana hate. He can be a bit of a blowhard, but it kind of goes with the territory of being a fight promoter. After all it was his vision and hard work (along with the Feritita's bank roll) that brought MMA out of the dark ages and into the mainstream. Love him or hate him we probably wouldn't have MMA like it is today without him.

Last edited:
You used the word hate three times in one comment. People like you are annoying as fuck. Every time someone gives a legit criticism of someone for doing something shady dumbasses like you stand up and yell “Haters gonna hate! Hashtag hateeeer”

Of course if you are a 12-year-old cheerleader then it makes sense, otherwise I am embarrassed for you
Legit criticism? From the OP:
"It should be a moral necessity to hate Dana White."
Also fuck your moral repugnance at my lack of diverse language usage.

you mean like:
2015 Sherdog: I wish Fertitta's would sell to someone that treats UFC like a business instead of their toy.
2018 Sherdog: Fuck WME, they only care about the business side

Or like

We need more events. Now its too much.
We need prelims shown. Now I have to watch 13 fights on a card.
Fighters need more rights, insurance. Fighters get insurance, now more fighters pull out, this sucks.
Drug testing. Drug testing sucks.
MMA going mainstream. Now we have to deal with it being on tv, commercials, all that comes with that.

Pretty much every major thing this community wants they end up going against that dec after it happens.

Its just the way this community is built.

Or like

We need more events. Now its too much.
We need prelims shown. Now I have to watch 13 fights on a card.
Fighters need more rights, insurance. Fighters get insurance, now more fighters pull out, this sucks.
Drug testing. Drug testing sucks.
MMA going mainstream. Now we have to deal with it being on tv, commercials, all that comes with that.

Pretty much every major thing this community wants they end up going against that dec after it happens.

Its just the way this community is built.

So are you trying to say that many on here are only happy when they bitch & moan?

;)

Back