Is GSP even top 15 MW? It looked like he was gassing and losing to bisping.

GSP is small, he's just that good. IIRC he was only like 191 on fight night vs Bisping.

Can I have a source for his weight being 191lbs?

I thought he was coming in right about 199.... he was just about 199 a couple months ago. Just curious....

Can I have a source for his weight being 191lbs?

I thought he was coming in right about 199.... he was just about 199 a couple months ago. Just curious....
He did his weight cut from 197 and lost it all and couldn't get it back. The same thing happened when he fought Shields. He got up to 194 and ended up ~190 for the fight.

For Bisping he was so sick he couldn't eat or train for weeks I think. He tried to push his body beyond what it is capable of and it pushed back hard.
Morning Report: Coach John Danaher says Georges St-Pierre’s weight-gain program was a 'disaster'

St-Pierre’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu coach John Danaher revealed yesterday on his Instagram account that “Rush” had serious problems with his weight-gain program for the fight, such that his coaches were considering calling off the fight.

The answer was a resounding no. On fight night he weighed in at 190.5
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...es-weight-gain-program-was-a-disaster-ufc-217

Can't imagine Robert being much bigger than that, and you could say he is having some success in the division
I don't know what his size is. But GSP bulked up for WW, he was smaller than current LW's for most of his career.

Back