Is Cris Cyborg vs Holly Holm happening for sure? Does Holly have any chance of winning?

Holly fought Miesha, who is a more respectable opponent than all the hilarious females that have been in the cage with Cyborg.

I am not even sure the girls that fight Cyborg train.
And lost to Tate. Cyborg would blast Tate into another universe. Holm lost to GDR and Shev. I doubt Cyborg loses to those fighters.

And lost to Tate. Cyborg would blast Tate into another universe. Holm lost to GDR and Shev. I doubt Cyborg loses to those fighters.
Irrelevant to my point. Miesha, GDR, Shev, Holly all beat the complete scrubs that Cyborg fights.

Holly got played by a 125lbs Shevchenko.. you really think she'll has a chance against Cyborg?

That's just it. Cyborg doesn't fight those types of fighters. She fights opponents with .500 records.

Irrelevant to my point. Miesha, GDR, Shev, Holly all beat the complete scrubs that Cyborg fights.
Hahahahaha!

And all those fighters you name, Santos is the favor to beat them if they were to matchup.

Holly fought Miesha, who is a more respectable opponent than all the hilarious females that have been in the cage with Cyborg.

I am not even sure the girls that fight Cyborg train.
So I think miesha can beat cyborg no so your statement makes no sense

I think Holly has more tools and is more skilled overall, but I think Cyborg will outpower her anyway

And you're fucking stupid. A chick who got outclassed by Raquel Fucking Pennington.

You sound like a fucking idiot.

Miesha Tate already admitted she won't be able to fight Cris Cyborg. That won't be close. Her strength is brutal.

I think Holly has more tools and is more skilled, but I think Cyborg will outpower her anyway
No, I'm afraid she's not. You don't become GOAT by beating Leslie Smith. The contenders for female GOAT are as follows: Ronda Rousey, Joanna J., and Megumi Fuji. Only muscle fetishists and 'Just Bleed' fans call Cyborg the WMMA GOAT. That demographic doesn't even watch WMMA enough to know what's what.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha!

And all those fighters you name, Santos is the favor to beat them if they were to matchup.
Again, that is irrelevant to my initial comment. Can you make 1 reply that is relevant to my initial post you quoted?

I am sorry but please speak English next time. The irony of you saying my statement makes no sense when your post LITERALLY makes no sense.

Try again.

The size difference won't be significant as Cyborg's other opponents. Holm is her height and has fought at featherweight and above. Also look at the twigs Cyborg has been fighting compared to this:

holly-holm-ufc-184.jpg

I am sorry but please speak English next time. The irony of you saying my statement makes no sense when your post LITERALLY makes no sense.

Try again.
I'm chill bro I just told u autocorrect freaks out on this app and meant to say so u think miesha can beat cyborg because u basically made it seem like miesha is better than cyborg because cyborg hasn't fought respectable opponents and if cyborg and miesha was to fight tomorrow u lowkey would be betting on cyborg

That's just it. Cyborg doesn't fight those types of fighters. She fights opponents with .500 records.
Let's take a look at her past 10 opponents, shall we. These are Santos' opponent's records before they fought and lost to her.

Finney 8-7
Yamanaka 12-1
Muxlow 6-2
Coenen 21-5
Tweet 6-5
Ruin 5-1
Ibragimova 9-1
Smith 8-6-1
Lansberg 6-1
Evinger 19-5

Now, what was that you were saying?

I'm chill bro I just told u autocorrect freaks out on this app and meant to say so u think miesha can beat cyborg because u basically made it seem like miesha is better than cyborg because cyborg hasn't fought respectable opponents and if cyborg and miesha was to fight tomorrow u lowkey would be betting on cyborg
I literally never said that.

Why are you saying Cyborg would beat Stipe in a fight?

Let's take a look at her past 10 opponents, shall we. These are Santos' opponent's records before they fought and lost to her.

Finney 8-7
Yamanaka 12-1
Muxlow 6-2
Coenen 21-5
Tweet 6-5
Ruin 5-1
Ibragimova 9-1
Smith 8-6-1
Lansberg 6-1
Evinger 19-5

It's like MM's fans spinning it to make his opponents look like they are better than they really are! I love it! lol

Finney 8-7
Yamanaka 12-1
Muxlow 6-2
Coenen 21-5
Tweet 6-5
Ruin 5-1
Ibragimova 9-1
Smith 8-6-1
Lansberg 6-1
Evinger 19-5

Those would be a few of the .500 fighters I spoke of. Most of the others have little experience and unsubstantial records (e.g. 5-1). Charmaine Tweet was a title defense. How embarassing. Coenen and Evinger are the only fighters on that list that actually had a great deal of experience.

I literally never said that.

Why are you saying Cyborg would beat Stipe in a fight?
Man U should take a break from the computer step outside get some vitamin d your brain is fucked up smh that's enough internet for the day

Back