Is Conor the best ever with a Win over Floyd?

Conor da legend!!!

He already is. Win or lose.

Floyd hits women (domestic abuse), ducks all the best fighters until they reach dinosaur status, took Pacman when buddy had blown out shoulders lost to Marquez by KO, and had no stoppages in recent years. Almost floored by Mosley at dinosaur status. Fights DLH after he fell off and went in drag pics surfaced (WTF?), and the list goes on.

No consideration of a GGG fight. Why? No Martinez fight? Why? Floyd is still ducking.

th

The best what ? Boxer ?

He has next to ZERO chance, in a boxing match with Floyd.

But, if by some miracle Conor happened to beat Floyd. That doesn't make Conor the best boxer ever. Just like beating Alvarez doesn't mean Conor is the best LW. Exactly like beating Bisping would not make GSP the best MW.

Conor is literally not the best anything in any weight class...Period. Except perhaps the best duck, and biggest fraud. But, that's not a source of pride.

You sound emo. I blame low testosterone. Get that checked out brah.

I don't blame Connor for going for a 25m payday. I would step in the ring for that amount too. But the idea he can win against a guy every sort of fighter has tried to beat and failed...a guy who has tremendous speed, tremendous defense, tremendous cardio...A guy that can jab and move and probably never even get hit by his oppoenent with no boxing fights....Its just not going to happen. But if he were to win.....THAT still doesn't mean he could beat a Khabib, cuz MMA isn't boxing.

Jose Castillo beat Floyd in the first fight. Floyd got saved by corrupt American judges. Dude could barely find his stool.

Khabib is still ducking and running from Tony. No fighter has ever had a more padded record.

No. The retirement thing will fly like eagles and that would be looked at as the only reason for Conor's win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back