Is Conor still training movement with Ido Portal?

I herd he moved on

CHE.jpg

He may not be training with Ido Portal anymore but rest assured he's still playing touchbutt in the park with some dork.

It’s all fun and games until someone whips out their noodle.
E8BE556E-CCDF-4AE9-816D-62BF3E3E2189.gif
When Khabib gets countered in the opening exchange, noodle stocks will rise again. Best to get in now...

WTF is all that crap???

Some form of Tai Chi lol?

I have watched a few videos of Ido Portal before Conor got together with him, and he is pretty legit when it comes to gymnastic and acrobatic movements. From his movements, it appears as if he also has backgrounds in Capoeira, Yoga, Tai Chi, ballet dancing, and some other types of dance. What sets him apart is that he combines different styles together... sort of like the "MMA" of movements.

Good for health and fitness, shows, but not so good, apparently, for fighting.

Last edited:
Ido has always been a 1-2 week addition to Conor's camp to help him avoid injuries in the last few week's.

He’s been laying low working on a new 4D Fluid Movement System

Ido Portal is the athletes version of an alternative medicine Doctor who tells you to shove coffee up your ass.

Judging by his instagram he's in London teaching people the ways of the spine, It appears that he will not be part of this camp unfortunately.

It’s all fun and games until someone whips out their noodle.
View attachment 441429
When Khabib gets countered in the opening exchange, noodle stocks will rise again. Best to get in now...
I always find it funny when someone makes a joke about pool noodles. Just highligh What limited combat knowledge they've have. They are great for drilling boxing defence. Modern day sticks that only weirdos like tony opt for, now they use $2 pool noodles that don't hurt if they touch you. I guess the pros have no idea what they're doing either...

images

images

Props to ido, i mean hes made a method that looks made up on the go, without scientific evidence or base, and charges loads of $$$ for it

How he became famous and even ended on mcgregor's team is out of my understanding

Back