Is conor on coke?

Stay strong. Do something good for someone today.
I do good things for people all the time, drugs dont inherently make a person bad, aside from one particular drug all my times have been good.

If he does I doubt he'd do coke two or three days before a fight like when that clip in the OP was taken.

This is the new bandwagon that Conor haters are jumping on.

as long as he stays away from Jones' dealers, i hear they cut it with tainted creatine

If i had 100 mil in the bank I would be snorting lines off of hookers all day long as well!

Cokes overrated and only should be used when drinking in my opinion though. Good coke and alcohol is a good mix.
Seen it first hand last night when a friend used it after drinking handful of double whiskeys, expected to see him to have an uplifting effect but was even more in drunken/down mood after it.(maybe it was some bad shit) :/

Everyone who is into the party/club scene does coke, if you don't you're a bore.

in spanish we say you turn into a "superhombre" (superman) when you are on coke, because that´s how you feel

thanks god i got away in time

god bless marihuana

"JON JONES, GET YOUR COKE TOGETHER, I'M WAITIN FOR IT" -Conor McGregor

cocaine-kid-strikes-again_o_660324.jpg
Hell YEA he's on the girl

Looks like a panic attack

This is a panic attack ↓↓↓

rDK5riF.gif
You can almost feel him squeeze the turtlehead back up his ass seeing Diaz...

Last edited:
For the record.

Jones Bones catches Covington and slaps him around to teach him a lesson, would be awesome imo. Totally unrelated but had to say it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back