Is Conor McGregor The Best Striker That FW Ever Had?

When was the last time Aldo threw leg kicks though? If he hadn't been put out early, chances are it would've largely been a boxing match that Jose would have lost.

Then who is?

he would have to throw them since Conor's reach is so much longer. he didn't have that problem with Edgar or Mendes

he would have to throw them since Conor's reach is so much longer. he didn't have that problem with Edgar or Mendes

He had to throw them in the Max rematch when he knew from the first fight he couldn't outbox him. But he threw like zero leg kicks in the rematch...

Perhaps, it's just that he seems to have put them aside as of late. I do think Conor would have most likely gotten the nod anyways, but it would have been quite an interesting fight to watch had it gone longer than it did.

Probably. Max comes close though. Aldo on a given day could be really competitive with them but he has unfortunately gotten the worst of the recent fights

Max is nowhere near the striker Conor is. He relies on his insane output and chin overwhelming his opponent.

It helped that he had a 6" + reach advantage on all his opponents.

People hate too much to realize he is an elite striker. Looking at all the people he's smoked and made it look easy is impressive. Sure, he didn't earn his title shot at LW of defend anything but that shouldn't negate the fact that he's a monster.

Last edited:
So your answer is just a generic dig at Conor? The question is "is Conor the best striker that FW ever HAD?"
You asked "then who is?"

And again, whoever actually fights is the only answer.

In history, BJ
Three title defenses and zero bitch drama.

You asked "then who is?"

And again, whoever actually fights is the only answer.

In history, BJ
Three title defenses and zero bitch drama.

Then who is... The best striker FW ever had (obviously).

BJ sucked at FW. He has zero wins ever at FW. I think you're not being honest at all lol.

Yep. All divs it's him, Overeem and Anderson for striking skill, imo.

Then who is... The best striker FW ever had (obviously).

BJ sucked at FW. He has zero wins ever at FW. I think you're not being honest at all lol.
Let me tell you a story about Benson Henderson.
The best striker in modern mma history apart groom the great BJ Penn.
As for McBusbuster, he's okay.
He's great at kicks that do little. I guess he's alright.

No. Even though Conor caught Aldo with a shot and beat him on the back end of his career, Aldo is still more accomplished career wise. FW has not been around that long and the sample size is very small. Conor is certainly an elite MMA striker. He had better be because his ground game is terrible.

well theres more well rounded guys like aldo and max.

but yeah conor was definitely the best boxer FW ever had, and the most dangerous striker.

lol at all these delusional haters saying no though, yeah other guys have been/are more well rounded, but conor's boxing alone makes him the best striker.

This is funny.

Conor is the best MMA striker, period

Last edited:
Let me tell you a story about Benson Henderson.
The best striker in modern mma history apart groom the great BJ Penn.
As for McBusbuster, he's okay.
He's great at kicks that do little. I guess he's alright.
So Benson and BJ are the best strikers that FW has ever had, even though the former never fought at that wieght class and the latter had horrible performances there? Ok then.

Back