Is Condit ducking Brown?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is happy to fight a LW grappler Chiesa, but he ducked Brown twice.

Condit was expected to face Matt Brown on December 14, 2013, at UFC on Fox 9.[50] However, in the week leading up to the event, Brown pulled out of the bout citing a back injury.[51] As a result, Condit was removed from the card as well.

Condit was expected to face Matt Brown on April 14, 2018 at UFC on Fox 29.[69] Brown was pulled out from the fight due to a torn Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL),[70] and was replaced by Alex Oliveira.[71] Condit lost to Oliveira via a guillotine choke.

So Condit is ducking him but you showed that Brown pulled out twice

Okay

How is he ducking someone who pulled out twice? Brown is the one who pulled out, dummy.

Condit and duck dont belong in the same sentence

<DisgustingHHH>

dLA5Kutsy7o8Y-T-Z65Ie32QZSi-llHnlEy_ekFHxMAVtcIrIVJml2pdYb8sD9uSWPsrE1pUugNsuq-AcNNy4f2aK9fJJorSDljt4H0=w461-h319-nc

I would of love to see the fight back in 2013 when both were just bleed soldiers but now they are both shell of their former selves , I think Condit would of smoked Brown back then .
also isn't Brown Retired .

I wish mods did something about these troll threads.

He is happy to fight a LW grappler Chiesa, but he ducked Brown twice.

Condit was expected to face Matt Brown on December 14, 2013, at UFC on Fox 9.[50] However, in the week leading up to the event, Brown pulled out of the bout citing a back injury.[51] As a result, Condit was removed from the card as well.

Condit was expected to face Matt Brown on April 14, 2018 at UFC on Fox 29.[69] Brown was pulled out from the fight due to a torn Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL),[70] and was replaced by Alex Oliveira.[71] Condit lost to Oliveira via a guillotine choke.
wastelanded buddeh

Brown pulled out twice, as said above. Also said above, Brown is retired. Condit is obviously a bitch <mma3>

Back