Is Chael really off the testosterone completely?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Note: Chael is my favorite fighter of all time for both his hilarious personality and insight in MMA, and his UFC run from 2008 to 2013.

He doesn't get tested by USADA....so even though he can't be on a consistent TRT regimen...couldn't he be cycling on test just enough to perform a little better w/out testing for elevated T?

He just looks and seems full of energy, his run in Bellator has been good (aside from the awful Tito fight). Even his loss to Fedor was impressive, I've never seen a guy get back up after so many Fedor bombs...and managed a very impressive double leg TD on Fedor after taking so much punishment.

He controlled a 253 lb Rampage for 3 rounds....and this wasn't a fat Rampage...Rampage looked solid at that weight.

Last edited:
Sonnen_vs_Rampage_51.0.jpg

chael-sonnen-rampage-jackson-bellator-192-2.jpg

Love Chael.

He's definitely on tainted supplement. He looks softer than before, if anything I'd like him to up the dosages.

Love Chael.

He's definitely on tainted supplement. He looks softer than before, if anything I'd like him to up the dosages.
Because he's been fighting at HW. He says he is struggling to keep his weight up. He's been eating hotdogs.

He just got stem cell rejuvenation on his whole body a week or two ago in Colombia. We'll see if that helps him. It's pretty new.

I think he should be at MW or LHW if the weight cut is too much for him(I don't recall Chael ever missing weight...but he did look drained at weigh ins at 185).

Wanderlei should also go back to 185. He looked small in both his Bellator fights.

Love Chael.

The dude fucking looked massive training for Fedor.

Because he's been fighting at HW. He says he is struggling to keep his weight up. He's been eating hotdogs.

He just got stem cell rejuvenation on his whole body a week or two ago in Colombia. We'll see if that helps him. It's pretty new.

I think he should be at MW or LHW if the weight cut is too much for him(I don't recall Chael ever missing weight...but he did look drained at weigh ins at 185).

Wanderlei should also go back to 185. He looked small in both his Bellator fights.

For a guy looked struggling to keep the fucking weight, he sure looked solid and huge.

I can't think of anyone less credible than Chael Sonnen, so I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that guys mouth too much

For a guy looked struggling to keep the fucking weight, he sure looked solid and huge.

I can't think of anyone less credible than Chael Sonnen, so I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of that guys mouth too much
Really? I find him to be quite forthcoming and honest in general.

When he isn't in character, he doesn't make excuses for his loss.

He is one of the few to admit he cheated to get an advantage and that he has no excuses.

Even now...he says "Look at my arms....all natural....ish" jokingly...implying he might be getting a little bit of "help"

Really? I find him to be quite forthcoming and honest in general.

When he isn't in character, he doesn't make excuses for his loss.

He is one of the few to admit he cheated to get an advantage and that he has no excuses.

Even now...he says "Look at my arms....all natural....ish" jokingly...implying he might be getting a little bit of "help"

Oh man

Beating out of shape rampage and old ass silva is nothing of an accomplishment.

I imagine that he is on enough to bring his levels to normal since he probably screwed up his endocrine system over the years. Doesn't really have any reason to go nuts with it anymore. He isn't winning a title whether he is roided to the gills or not.

Truth be told he ain't one of the biggest Heavyweights because
6'1" & 227 lbs is not very big for the division when fighters start
out at 6'4" & 240-250 lbs.

Probably no better or worse than a lot of the others on the Bellator roster, very rarely is anyone over there failing a drug test.

It's really fucked that fighters who may have legitimately low T can't replace it. I had low T before I started my injections and man, quality of life was pretty low

What does “basically clean” mean?
I assume that it means he's taking enough T to allow his body to be...the way it is actually supposed to be. He, like Vitor, probably doesn't naturally produce test the way it is supposed to anymore. He looks strong and fairly quick without it being ridiculous for his age. Probably more what he should have been naturally during his career.

I could be completely wrong though. Either way, I do enjoy the wink wink of the whole thing.

I assume that it means he's taking enough T to allow his body to be...the way it is actually supposed to be. He, like Vitor, probably doesn't naturally produce test the way it is supposed to anymore. He looks strong and fairly quick without it being ridiculous for his age. Probably more what he should have been naturally during his career.

I could be completely wrong though. Either way, I do enjoy the wink wink of the whole thing.
I like when he announced that he re-entered the USADA pool, but then he was interviewed during a Bellator show. They asked him how it went and Chael said "oh, it was fine... basically...". Shortly after, Chael signs with Bellator. LOL

Lean, mean, and 217

Chael is bigger than Fedor.

Guys. testostahone is normal. the chael just want to be normal. it's a sport. that's it.

He just looks and seems full of energy, his run in Bellator has been good (aside from the awful Tito fight). Even his loss to Fedor was impressive, I've never seen a guy get back up after so many Fedor bombs...and managed a very impressive double leg TD on Fedor after taking so much punishment..

TRT replacement is not some magic potion that improves your ability to take punches. Chael looked sloppy and unbalanced compared to Fedor, who looked way stronger (in a grappling way) than Chael. If you would accuse anyone, it should be Fedor, although both make absolutely no sense if you know what you're talking about, which you obviously don't.

Back