Is call of duty going to kill PUBG?

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will call of duty be the final nail in the coffin for pubg? Which has been struggling as of late.

On XBox it will. With Pc it will just continue the trend of further dwindling their active players.

No. No one plays PUBG in first person mode (no one that wants to win), so each game will cater to different tastes. Also different mechanics.

CoD doesn't deserve credit for killing Pubes G. Go buy your pay-to-win CoD crap and I'll shit on it.

Is pubg struggling? Its the top played game on steam everyday.

Its a little too slow/clunky for me though

Is pubg struggling? Its the top played game on steam everyday.

Its a little too slow/clunky for me though
It's playerbase is down substantially (about 2/3) from peak. That's not that surprising a year in.

I don't think cod will kill it. Very different styles and pacing. It might take some of the pecado-school kids away, though.

It's playerbase is down substantially (about 2/3) from peak. That's not that surprising a year in.

A multiplayer only game losing 66% of its active players in less than a year since release isnt common.

PubG Is already dead. Having to wait 8 minutes for a game nowdays in Oceanic

can never find games when im on.. not sure people still play pubg .. new COD looks dope

A multiplayer only game losing 66% of its active players in less than a year since release isnt common.
Yeah, most do worse. Most games crash and burn so it's not common for the playerbase to last very long. Its a very rare success that continued to grow a year later.

What's even more rare is a multiplayer only game having 1m+ concurrent players a year after release.

Last edited:
Nah. Battlefield V will. With all the prosthetic arms in that game no one will care about black out mode or PUBG.

PubG is killing itself just fine without anyone elses help...

It won’t kill Fortnite, but I do think it’ll steal enough players from PUBG to effectively end that one.

I don't play fortnite pubg or call it duty.
Halo gta and AC for me all day xbxX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back