Is anyone seriously excited about Jones-Gustafsson?

Not as excited as I feel I should be. I'm genuinely more intrigued by Cyborg/Nunes.

not that exited. Sure i will see the fight, but im not awaiting it like i was awaiting Max or Tony to fight. Im even more exited for Dillashaw vs Cejudo.

If he takes steroids again he is getting caught. Let’s not pretend otherwise. Yeah he is a total and complete fucking idiot when it comes to making decisions. But he got busted twice. He will get Busted the third time if he chooses to fuck around. That’s not even in question.
what are you talking about, why should he get caught. How did he not get caught so many years, how did Anderson dont get caught so many years and so on with other fighters... Yes USADA is doing a better Job than before but there are many ways to cheat and NOT get caught.

He lost every big fight? He lost to rumble, Gus and cormier. But beat glover and shogun. Considering his two wins were pretty dominant and his two losses were close, he's performed very well in big fights.
This.

It's so weird that so many people don't care about this fight. The GOAT returns to fight the only guy that has given him a real challenge, resulting in the greatest LHW fight of all time. Also, Gus and Jones have been in like 2 mediocre fights combined

Well, when the cage door is closed, like it or not, he is the GOAT. So how can you not be excited to see him.

I wouldn't be surprised if this will be a mismatch second time around.
Thats possible just as many other outcomes are possible. Let's just call a spade a spade; this thred is a partypooper thread.

Not as hyped as I should be for sure.
It will be a good fight but Jones eventhough the goat, is a proven cheat and Gus is a whiney top 10 fighter

Styles make fights and this fight majorly intrigues me, especially with Jones post PEDs.

Gustafson has the best reach of serious contenders and uses distance well. His make weakness is getting clipped with huge shots, but that's not Jones' strong suit.

He isn't as good as Cormier, but he's a way better matchup against Jones.

I'm excited because this fight has more question marks going in than any big fight I can think of. Just hoping it actually happens at this point.

I'm interested in it but not excited. It may not be anything like the first fight.

I guess. I think a lot of people wanted to see a rematch years ago while they were at their peaks. Keep in mind Gus was Ko'd by Rumble and Jon Jones might piss hot again. Rematches years down the road usually don't live up to the hype IMO.

Holy shit. I posted this on Dec 6th

Hi there<45> Who said inside 3 rounds<Moves>

Haha! U missed the entire point. This thread is still a partypooper thread. I've been excited for months, now I accept the loss. It's fine. I'll do that 11 out of 10 times rather than never get my hopes up. I was counting on a loss though so I'm not that disappointed.

Some of the clowns in this thread LMFAO dream on, and happy new year you filthy animals. #JonesChamp

Haha! U missed the entire point. This thread is still a partypooper thread. I've been excited for months, now I accept the loss. It's fine. I'll do that 11 out of 10 times rather than never get my hopes up. I was counting on a loss though so I'm not that disappointed.

You still think it was worth it? Why not consult me next time? I clearly have a better eye for this than Dana.

Back