Is anyone here actually on TRT?

true true

perhaps TRTVitor was the better example?
nah Vitor took more than test for sure. possible mel gibson but he also probably took more than Test
gHU539f.jpg

I'd be afraid to start the stuff because if you ever stop your levels go to shit and you feel like garbage.

I almost had to take it about 4 years ago. My levels were around 220ng. Instead, I really cut out sugar from my diet (I ate lots of candy, slurpees and other garbage), and my testosterone shot to around 1250ng, which is over the high levels for a 31 year old.

for me, luckily I did not need it.

I have had low T for about 7 years. I'm 49 now.

Found it out by talking to by physician at the time. I had low energy and a lot of joint aches, especially in my shoulders, but I also had a lot of foot pain. I was tested for thyroid problems, and also testosterone levels. My thyroid was fine, my T was super low.

Started the test injections every 2 weeks. Within the first month my shoulder and foot pain went away. Otherwise I really don't feel wildly different. If I stretch injecting myself out too far, I can get moody. It has not increased my sex drive. That goes up when I am due for another injection. No pimples. No extra hair, I don't have any room for extra hair. My balls shrunk by about 1/3 to 1/2.

Yep. The boys are functional, but smaller. Apparently, if you go to a "men's clinic," you can get meds to counter-act the nut-shrinkage, along with the testosterone.

I alternate my hip injection sites. No callouses or scarring yet. The injections are pretty easy, and they don't hurt that bad, but they can sometimes sting a little. I give myself the injections.

I have had low T for about 7 years. I'm 49 now.

Found it out by talking to by physician at the time. I had low energy and a lot of joint aches, especially in my shoulders, but I also had a lot of foot pain. I was tested for thyroid problems, and also testosterone levels. My thyroid was fine, my T was super low.

Started the test injections every 2 weeks. Within the first month my shoulder and foot pain went away. Otherwise I really don't feel wildly different. If I stretch injecting myself out too far, I can get moody. It has not increased my sex drive. That goes up when I am due for another injection. No pimples. No extra hair, I don't have any room for extra hair. My balls shrunk by about 1/3 to 1/2.

Yep. The boys are functional, but smaller. Apparently, if you go to a "men's clinic," you can get meds to counter-act the nut-shrinkage, along with the testosterone.

I alternate my hip injection sites. No callouses or scarring yet. The injections are pretty easy, and they don't hurt that bad, but they can sometimes sting a little. I give myself the injections.
what is your dosage?

Most of the old guys in my gym are juiced or on TRT, basically they turn into Frog/Bowling Balls like Joe Rogan.
I seen those old heads man, they got gross ass leathery red or purple skin and weird muscles all veins popping out they are taking way more than TRT most likely several steroids combined and HGH

they look like this
7ffdaae85e63f4d15a5e25fa6a012d7c.jpg

If they just take regular dose TRt they should look normal like this he is 56 but looks great lean and natural muscular looking
dylan_mcdermott_american_horror_a_p.jpg

I feel like if joe rogan actually just ate less he wouldnt look so toadish. Dude admits to eating massive amounts of food, but just tries to make sure its healthy. He said people are shocked when he goes out to dinner because he usually orders 2 meals

Rogan also said he is having bowel issues now, he even claimed its normal not to use the restroom for several days.

The guy used himself like a human guinea pig and it has to do with his napoleon complex when he was young he was a pretty good looking guy, but he was only 5 foot 6, he had to constantly wear lifts on news radio and boots but he was dwarfed by all the male actors.

If he were at least 5 foot 9 I bet he wouldn't have insecurity and be on all that stuff, he probably started balding from all the supplements he was taking in the early 90s when a lot of the supps had actual steroid compounds in them.

I bet you if Rogan was a taller guy he wouldn't be the way he is now. He would probably still acting and doing movies and would have still be a heart throb but some girls made fun of him when they found out he was only 5 foot 6. and it crushed him.

Rogan also said he is having bowel issues now, he even claimed its normal not to use the restroom for several days.

The guy used himself like a human guinea pig and it has to do with his napoleon complex when he was young he was a pretty good looking guy, but he was only 5 foot 6, he had to constantly wear lifts on news radio and boots but he was dwarfed by all the male actors.

If he were at least 5 foot 9 I bet he wouldn't have insecurity and be on all that stuff, he probably started balding from all the supplements he was taking in the early 90s when a lot of the supps had actual steroid compounds in them.

I bet you if Rogan was a taller guy he wouldn't be the way he is now. He would probably still acting and doing movies and would have still be a heart throb but some girls made fun of him when they found out he was only 5 foot 6. and it crushed him.
dude I barely poop.
no Joke. once a week since I was a kid

did he ever admit to roiding?

Back