Is Adesanya #2 MW in ufc history a general opinion here?

If they can go either way, then both men won and both men lost. Now I don’t actually believe that, becuase there is a winner even if it’s not clear (I believe the winners in all of those bouts were not that hard to score).
someone won, someone lost, if a fight genuinely can go either way then why not speak of it as a draw?
Some of these do have a case for being a draw(usually got to include a 10-8 tho)
I'm just saying that in a close fights like those, there's not necessarily a bad winner.

Romero with a win over Whittaker and Adesanya would have taken the #2 spot that's for sure. I love him but I don't know if he's top 5 MW
I believe even Luke Rockhold has a better case, at least on paper. His downfall was quite bad tho. Romero was a fucking specimen but he lost all his fights were it really counted. Close ones often but still.

Let me explain something to you dummy, the three judges sitting cage side interpret the judging criteria and decide a winner. They are the ones who use that criteria and select a winner based off that.

Like I said, you need help. One of the most idiotic arguments I've every seen on here.
And they get it wrong constantly, so they’re not the be all end all. Agai, do you think 49-44, 48-46 and 47-47 are all equally valid scores for doldize vs imavov?

Some of these do have a case for being a draw(usually got to include a 10-8 tho)
I'm just saying that in a close fights like those, there's not necessarily a bad winner.
When I say draw I mean that when a person says “it could go either way” they almost always relent to the idea “oh let’s just trust the judges then” when if a fight genuinely truly could go either way it would make much more sense to call it a draw colloquially

And they get it wrong constantly, so they’re not the be all end all. Agai, do you think 49-44, 48-46 and 47-47 are all equally valid scores for doldize vs imavov?

Well, I can tell you one thing for certain. It's not you that makes any decisions or calls. You can criticize judging all you want, but fact of the matter is that they are the law and decide who wins in the books. 50 years, 100 years from now the decisions will still be Izzy, Whitaker, Costa > Romero. And that's all there is to it.

Who actually cares about title defenses?

Well because it means you actually beat the number 1 contender. I'm tired of debating with someone as stubborned as you.

If title defenses don't mean shit, Jones, GSP, MM, Aldo, are not GOATs and Bisping is #3 MW GOAT?

Please see someone about you incapacity of admitting you're wrong

Well, I can tell you one thing for certain. It's not you that makes any decisions or calls. You can criticize judging all you want, but fact of the matter is that they are the law and decide who wins in the books. 50 years, 100 years from now the decisions will still be Izzy, Whitaker, Costa > Romero. And that's all there is to it.
So names on paper is more important than what actually happened. Never watch a fight again, just wait for the official result since that’s all you care about

Well because it means you actually beat the number 1 contender. I'm tired of debating with someone as stubborned as you.

If title defenses don't mean shit, Jones, GSP, MM, Aldo, are not GOATs and Bisping is #3 MW GOAT?

Please see someone about you incapacity of admitting you're wrong
Bisping hasn’t beaten the level of competition those other guys have and he has many more losses

weidman and machida as non title wins for romero is better than marvin and Jared as title wins for izzy

but congratulations on being so clueless you can’t read into any context whatsoever, now I know the type of person I’m arguing with

Bisping hasn’t beaten the level of competition those other guys have and he has many more losses

weidman and machida as non title wins for romero is better than marvin and Jared as title wins for izzy

but congratulations on being so clueless you can’t read into any context whatsoever, now I know the type of person I’m arguing with

Good job pal, keep making us laugh

A big issue at MW really as well is that its a division which a lot of big names who've fought in it have not done so full time.

Hendo, Machida, Mousasi, Vitor etc spent a lot of time outside MW.

A big issue at MW really as well is that its a division which a lot of big names who've fought in it have not done so full time.

Hendo, Machida, Mousasi, Vitor etc spent a lot of time outside MW.

Anderson Silva himself was champion under 168lbs and KOed the 205 tittle holder just removed from being champ

Sakuraba, duh.

Back