Is a Nate Diaz vs Mayweather match the biggest fight possible?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is a good striker but he doesn’t have the traditional boxing fundamentals the Diaz Bros. have and he was still able to go 10 rounds with Mayweather.

With a win over Poirier would a Mayweather vs Diaz boxing match be the biggest money fight possible?

I don’t think it would make quite as much as MayMac but I think it could come close.

How do you see the fight going? I think Nate is just too big for him and finishes him in the later rounds.

What about Ivan drago vs mayweather?

Book it Stallone

Nah let a Boxer come to this side of the fence I’m tired of these boxers talking shit to MMA fighters but refuse to step in the octagon

giphy.gif

Not sure Nate would be able to handle Floyd's rasslin
He's been working with Tyron Woodley

Just because McGregor uses high level boxing technique doesn't mean he hasn't got the fundamentals. He was training boxing from a very young age and won junior championships.

Don’t think it would sell very well. Nate is a draw but not like that.

Yes

As we all know Nate has an iron chin and Mayweather isn't a power puncher so that eliminates the possibility of Floyd putting him away AND Nate also has elite cardio therefore he wont gas like Connie did.

With Nate's volume and pressure there's no way Floyd takes the decision either so I have Nate soundly winning the decision and shocking the world.

Ok since we are Joking apparently...

Nate by first round tko

Back