Iranian girl that was beaten to death saves lives in the U.S.

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
This is a story from my small home town in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Sanaz Nezami was beaten to death by her husband, but her death resulted in saving 7 American lives from her donated organs.

The tragic death of a young woman earlier this month has brought life to seven others around the country - some of whom are children - after the woman's family in Iran gave permission to Marquette General Hospital to donate her organs

Nezami was considered a rare "ideal donor" and five surgical teams from four states converged on Marquette General where, incredibly, they were able to successfully recover her heart, lungs, liver, pancreas, kidneys and intestines for donation. Because of her small stature, some of her organs have gone to save the lives of children - including her heart, which was transplanted in a 12-year-old girl

Sanaz (pronounced SAH-nah) had only in recent weeks moved from Tehran, Iran to Dollar Bay in Houghton County with Nassiri to begin a doctorate program in Environmental Engineering at Michigan Tech University next semester. After the alleged assault, Sanaz was taken to Portage Health Hospital in Hancock for her injuries. From there, she was transported to Marquette General early on Dec. 9, where extensive testing established that she had suffered massive head trauma which left her with virtually no brain activity.

Sanaz also did a lot of charity work for the mentally challenged, the sick and the homeless. Though she was a Muslim, she also was part of a Christian congregation and believed that most of the differences between Christians and Muslims were superficial.

The U.S. no longer has an embassy in Iran so police were attempting to coordinate with diplomats at the Pakistani embassy in Tehran to locate Sanaz's family and give them the news in person. The doctors and nurses at Marquette General realized that this could take days, if not longer.

What happened next can be only a testament to the power of the Internet, and to the compassion of the registered nurses in Marquette General's ICU: Brandly googled Sanaz, discovered her resume - which listed a phone number - and she and the RNs in the ICU decided to try to contact Sanaz's family that way

Full Article.http://www.miningjournal.net/page/c...&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=[186321051569092]&action_type_map=[%22og.recommends%22]&action_ref_map=[]

Begs the question is the unjust loss of one life worth saving seven others? One of those World of Warcraft wizard questions. Would you give your life to save 7 people?

Would you give your life to save 7 people?

mj-laughing.gif

Begs the question is the unjust loss of one life worth saving seven others? One of those World of Warcraft wizard questions. Would you give your life to save 7 people?
A part of me says I would but then the selfish part of me says no fucking way. I am however an organ donor and hopefully can be of some use when I die to someone else.

I ended up becoming one after I had a corneal transplant in my right eye and someone who recently died had their cornea donated to me.

no way, in my opinion. if you agree with this, then you are justifying the action to begin with. the focus should be on the validity of the act itself, not the results.

no way, in my opinion. if you agree with this, then you are justifying the action to begin with. the focus should be on the validity of the act itself, not the results.

what if it was wizard related?

I hope her husband is donating his organs on a daily basis in the prison gang bangs.

I hope her husband is donating his organs on a daily basis in the prison gang bangs.

Doubtful. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said homosexuality doesn't exist in Iran.

Doubtful. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said homosexuality doesn't exist in Iran.

That's OK, it exists in Michigan prisons. It's going to exist all up in this guys bootyhole soon, too.

Isn't that the premise of that Will Smith movie 7 Pounds?

So beating women is ok. Because you end up saving 7 people for every 1 woman you beat to death. That's what I'm taking away from this story anyway.

give my life to save 7?

tha fuck i look like? will smith?

Back