Invicta FC 49, MMA: Wednesday, September 28

Helen-Peralta-vs.-Poliana-Botelho-Invicta-FC-49-weigh-ins-02.jpg

I'm not saying she's a great striker. If she were, she'd still be in the UFC. I just think she can outstrike this lady and won't wilt in front of her haymakers.

Last edited:

I'm not saying she's a great striker. If she were, she'd still be in the UFC. I just think she can outstrike this lady and won't wilt in front of her haymakers.
Is this Cloudy?

she is listed 1 inch taller than Rendon. Rendon seems much bigger.

I got Rendon in a few parlays. i think she will deliver. she competed in several grappling matches. her top game is not bad and she has decent takedowns.

What does her nip tape say? "Fuck Di...y"

Rendon 2.4
Vera 3.2
Peralta 2.5

Also got Delboni as a strong lean, trying to see how many I can string together in a separate pot.

Good luck everyone.

Anyone showing up to weigh ins with their tits out is clearly confident.

Peralta was on TUF 30, don't remember much from her apart from losing her fight in unimpressive fashion to some journeyman striker. The type that talks herself up a lot but not delivering much. Began to drink all the time and showing up drunk for practice after her loss and moaning about she is way better than everyone else in the house. Typical head case. Whatever she's trying to do with the nip message just underlines that again.

Valesca Machado (-230) over Liz Tracy $69.00 to win $30.00
Valesca Machado (-182) over Liz Tracy $45.50 to win $25.00
Poliana Botelho (-120) over Helen Peralta $60.00 to win $50.00
Poliana Botelho (-140) over Helen Peralta $56.00 to win $40.00
Monserrat Rendon (+138) over Brittney Cloudy $25.00 to win $34.50

Rendon boxes with her until there’s 1:30 left in the fight

what an idiot. She could’ve easily won

Rendon got lucky. 1st round was close but I thought cloudy got it.

rd 2 clear cloudy
Rd 3 clear rendon

glad to hear, this was my only bet in this card. got it in a bunch of parlays. im happy, now im out.

Back