Invicta FC 22: Evinger vs Kunitskaya 2, PBP Discussion 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT

I like the mama vivisection, but it amazes me how much people are still dismissive of Kunitskaya after the first fight, and basically act as if Evinger had that fight in the bag, and will again.

Meanwhile, they completely ignore Tonya's suspect submission defense and Ayana's underrated ground game.

I was surprised how well TJ and Julie gave credit to Yana, although it sounded kinda forced, and they're definitely firmly on team filthy.

Kunitskaya has an aggressive ground attack, I picked her to win that first fight after watching some of her previous fight footage. Hope she gets the win again.

If Kunitskaya ends up in the UFC, it'll be a win no matter who wins their upcoming fight. A motivated Evinger is scary, but she once admitted (in an interview) to always being nervous before every fight. Kunitskaya will have only improved since their last fight, too. I used to be a fan of Evinger but was really put off by her lame appeal. WAR YANA!

The rest of the card has me excited, as well. I hope we get to see some of Hamasaki's takedown wizardry. Is her fight for the 115 title? How about the AW title? I'm not really concerned about belts. Either way, I think this card is going to be awesome.

Ashley Cummins

Another photo under the spoiler
Ashley Cummins

Last edited:
Janaisa Morandin

Another photo under the spoiler
Janaisa Morandin

Last edited:
Amber Brown

Another photo under spoiler
Amber Brown

Last edited: